Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    El Vikingo is offline Ring of Fame

Re: MaryJoWanna Epeedemick

Prophet wrote:
    i_bleed_purple wrote:
    I think Marijuana is a terrible drug. Its terrifying to know that so many people on the streets have it. It should be illegal, and anyone caught with possession is a thug and should be jailed, no question asked.
    Yes, I like when the gov't decides what's right and what's wrong. Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy.

There is nothing worse than a stoner walking the streets unless he happens to have pounded down a cheap box of wine and just escaped from the looney bin and has an AK47 and is a documented misanthrope. That would worry me a bit.

A guy smoking a spleef while casting his fly rod trying to catch the elusive brown trout on a #24 barbless hook doesn't reall worry me much.

Some guy having a beer while watching his favorite team play a game doesn't worry me much.

Alcohol is the worse drug. I've done both and have no doubt that I can perform much better in anything if I am stoned compared to drunk. That being said, it's better if people don't need any crutches. Then again, some use them wisely and some cannot handle doing that. So, bring in the feds to take care of the idiots. Idiots managing idiots seems fair.
    I have always had the weird felling that half of your posts on ppo are made while you stoned
    El underdog.

jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion

I just saw John Boone on America's most wanted. If captured he will spend the rest of his life in prison, for growing MaryJoWanna.

http://www.amw.com/fugitives/brief.cfm?id=59229

In October 1987, nearly 20 Kentucky residents were busted in a raid on a Minnesota farm. Federal agents seized approximately 45 tons of marijuana that was hidden deep within a number of rural cornfields, far from public view

To put the deep roots of this ideal into perspective, of all the Kentucky-based Cornbread Mafia members brought up on charges for their parts in the cooperative, not a single one turned on their fellow man -- a fact many members of the law enforcement community consider to be downright astonishing.

Deputy Habib says Boone caught wind that the cops were planning to raid his substantial marijuana crop, so he and two friends climbed into a black pickup truck and drove wildly through the small town until they arrived at the police station.

After driving up on the sidewalk and nearly clipping a police officer, the bandits, as they were often referred to as, led the local cops on a wild chase through town until they ultimately lost the tail.

But the bandits weren't done yet.

According to Deputy Habib, the bandits then drove around until they found an off-duty state trooper's home, and they proceeded to ram into the trooper's cruiser.

The trooper called in all the Kentucky State Police units he could muster, and Boone's group led them on yet another wild chase through Lebanon.

Eventually, Boone and his crew were arrested, but they had accomplished their mission -- while the cops were busy chasing after him, Deputy Habib says Boone had his cronies, all members of the notorious Cornbread Mafia, move his cache of marijuana out of the farm before the lawmen could get their hands on it.

Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired

jmcdon00 wrote:
    I just saw John Boone on America's most wanted. If captured he will spend the rest of his life in prison, for growing MaryJoWanna.

http://www.amw.com/fugitives/brief.cfm?id=59229

In October 1987, nearly 20 Kentucky residents were busted in a raid on a Minnesota farm. Federal agents seized approximately 45 tons of marijuana that was hidden deep within a number of rural cornfields, far from public view

To put the deep roots of this ideal into perspective, of all the Kentucky-based Cornbread Mafia members brought up on charges for their parts in the cooperative, not a single one turned on their fellow man -- a fact many members of the law enforcement community consider to be downright astonishing.

Deputy Habib says Boone caught wind that the cops were planning to raid his substantial marijuana crop, so he and two friends climbed into a black pickup truck and drove wildly through the small town until they arrived at the police station.

After driving up on the sidewalk and nearly clipping a police officer, the bandits, as they were often referred to as, led the local cops on a wild chase through town until they ultimately lost the tail.

But the bandits weren't done yet.

According to Deputy Habib, the bandits then drove around until they found an off-duty state trooper's home, and they proceeded to ram into the trooper's cruiser.

The trooper called in all the Kentucky State Police units he could muster, and Boone's group led them on yet another wild chase through Lebanon.

Eventually, Boone and his crew were arrested, but they had accomplished their mission -- while the cops were busy chasing after him, Deputy Habib says Boone had his cronies, all members of the notorious Cornbread Mafia, move his cache of marijuana out of the farm before the lawmen could get their hands on it.
    That's an awesome story.

He could spend his life in prison for selling plants... ridiculous.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12