Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

MaryJoWanna Epeedemick

I was just reading the thread about the marijuana 'epidemic' and was lmao and then was bummed that the thread was locked.

Personally, I think everyone in that thread needs a big fat joint topped off with a merloment. Finish off the love-fest with a no-holds-barred cage match in the French Quarter where the winner is determined moments before the opening kickoff to the 2010 NFL season.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Re: MaryJoWanna Epeedemick

I think Marijuana is a terrible drug. Its terrifying to know that so many people on the streets have it. It should be illegal, and anyone caught with possession is a thug and should be jailed, no question asked.

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

i_bleed_purple wrote:
    I think Marijuana is a terrible drug. Its terrifying to know that so many people on the streets have it. It should be illegal, and anyone caught with possession is a thug and should be jailed, no question asked.
    Yes, I like when the gov't decides what's right and what's wrong. Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy.

There is nothing worse than a stoner walking the streets unless he happens to have pounded down a cheap box of wine and just escaped from the looney bin and has an AK47 and is a documented misanthrope. That would worry me a bit.

A guy smoking a spleef while casting his fly rod trying to catch the elusive brown trout on a #24 barbless hook doesn't reall worry me much.

Some guy having a beer while watching his favorite team play a game doesn't worry me much.

Alcohol is the worse drug. I've done both and have no doubt that I can perform much better in anything if I am stoned compared to drunk. That being said, it's better if people don't need any crutches. Then again, some use them wisely and some cannot handle doing that. So, bring in the feds to take care of the idiots. Idiots managing idiots seems fair.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion

Is it okay to enjoy the ganjaweedsensamia while watching Survivor?

gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired

Smokers are jokers.
    We're bringing purple back.

Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7npWDyxB7d8

jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion

Now that's funny.

NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Mr Anderson wrote:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7npWDyxB7d8
    LMAO.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

oaklandzoo24 is offline Star Spokesman

Best Pipe Ever???

http://ny-image3.etsy.com/il_430xN.52783611.jpg
    "There are 3 things that sell in America:
    Violence, sex, and drugs.
    The only way you are going to make this game more appealing to the public than it was before is if there are on field orgies at halftime and the domes become massive opium dens."

[img width=450 height=55]http://img216.imageshac

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

Make everything legal and tax it

Put a warning label on everything so no one can be sued for losing teeth from too much meth.

Vikings could pay for a new stadium from crack and heroin sales

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast