Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Marrdro's Spreadsheet

Quote Originally Posted by "Marrdro" #1080198
    ......snicker........

You guys do crack me up.

On a side note, the main spreadsheet is structured in this manner.......

a. Those that have a clue. Probably played at some level (High School or Above) or coached.
    These usually have the same opinions as I do or at least can articulate an opinion that might make me change mine. In a few cases people in this column do know more than me (or at least thatís my opinion of them).

b. Those that seem to have a clue but are a bit off. Probably never been on a field or coached.
    These come up with stuff that I might not have thought of. Also they can form sensible arguments. Very easily swayed to my opinion or others that fall into column (a).

c. Those that have no clue but still seem to be pretty intelligent and can be reasoned with.
    Same as b only it takes a bit more effort to make them see the errors of their ways.

d. Those that have no clue and think they do. Unable to reason with them at all.
    These guys are usually the ones that posters that fall into columns (a) and (b) call haters. Pretty much a waste of effort to try to help them understand even the basics of football, however, I still try.

e. Just here for the beer. Have some sort of love for the team but love the kinship with other fans of their team.
    These types of people are necessary to keeping the site fun and enjoyable for all. Most of them crack me up on a continual basis.

f. Owner of the site. It doesn't matter what category he falls under. He owns the site.
    This guy has his own column for obvious reasons and with very few exceptions should ever be questioned. He owns that right.

g. Idiot sports announcers or newspaper hacks that irritate me.
    Your system is flawed. I have played football in high school and coached for a pee wee league but I doubt I fall into your category a.

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

Quote Originally Posted by "marstc09" #1080257
    ......snicker........

You guys do crack me up.

a. Those that have a clue. Probably played at some level (High School or Above) or coached.
    These usually have the same opinions as I do or at least can articulate an opinion that might make me change mine. In a few cases people in this column do know more than me (or at least thatís my opinion of them).

b. Those that seem to have a clue but are a bit off. Probably never been on a field or coached.
    These come up with stuff that I might not have thought of. Also they can form sensible arguments. Very easily swayed to my opinion or others that fall into column (a).

c. Those that have no clue but still seem to be pretty intelligent and can be reasoned with.
    Same as b only it takes a bit more effort to make them see the errors of their ways.

d. Those that have no clue and think they do. Unable to reason with them at all.
    These guys are usually the ones that posters that fall into columns (a) and (b) call haters. Pretty much a waste of effort to try to help them understand even the basics of football, however, I still try.

e. Just here for the beer. Have some sort of love for the team but love the kinship with other fans of their team.
    These types of people are necessary to keeping the site fun and enjoyable for all. Most of them crack me up on a continual basis.

f. Owner of the site. It doesn't matter what category he falls under. He owns the site.
    This guy has his own column for obvious reasons and with very few exceptions should ever be questioned. He owns that right.

Your system is flawed. I have played football in high school and coached for a pee wee league but I doubt I fall into your category a.
    You're clearly a Column D guy.

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

......snicker........

You guys do crack me up.

You, above all others, should know that just cause I throw a discussion point out there that differs from the one you are discussing, doesn't mean that I don't agree.

It just means I want to get a discussion going......B)
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by "Zeus" #1080261
    ......snicker........

You guys do crack me up.

=Z=
    Just checked, he's not in D. :laugh:
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by "Marrdro" #1080265
    ......snicker........

You guys do crack me up.

You, above all others, should know that just cause I throw a discussion point out there that differs from the one you are discussing, doesn't mean that I don't agree.

It just means I want to get a discussion going......B)
    Yup and I love that.

Quote Originally Posted by "Marrdro" #1080266
    ......snicker........

You guys do crack me up.

=Z=
    I would probably put myself in e.

Quote Originally Posted by "marstc09" #1080269
    Quote Originally Posted by "Marrdro" #1080266
    ......snicker........

You guys do crack me up.

=Z=
    I would probably put myself in e.
    LOL, no way my friend. You are at the top of all spreadsheets. Again, just cause I don't stick with your line of discussion doesn't mean I disagree with you.

Infidel is offline Star Spokesman

Twelve-Man Marrdro gave me a spread sheet all my own.

It's called Nemesis.

I think the whole spread sheet thing is just a bunch of sheet, but Twelve-Man seems to enjoy it.
    It's what you learn after you know it all that counts.
    --John Wooden

Quote Originally Posted by "Infidel" #1080465
    Twelve-Man Marrdro gave me a spread sheet all my own.

It's called Nemesis.

I think the whole spread sheet thing is just a bunch of sheet, but Twelve-Man seems to enjoy it.
    Two things......

1. As soon as you make your first post, you get onto the "Original" spreadsheet.

2. You don't ask to be put on a spreadsheet. They are mine. I put you onto the ones that I feel you belong on.

To date, I don't have a "Nemisis" spreadsheet. That wouldn't support the intent of the site. This is a "Discussion" site. Not a site were a adversarial type of attitude that is asssociated with a Nemisis is welcome or wanted.

Not sure why you can't grasp that little concept.:blink:

jargomcfargo is offline Ring of Fame

What is a spreadsheet?
    ďWhat takes a quarterback to the next level is not arm strength or mobility or any of that stuff. Itís the ability to play on critical downs. Manage third downs, or red zones or four-minute or two-minute situations"
    Dilfer

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast