Thread: Marathon Golf

NDVikingFan66 is offline Team Alumni

Marathon Golf

First off, let me mention I have permission to make this post. Thank you Webby!

I will be joining a small group of people on September 10, 2012 to raise money for the Rape and Abuse Crises Center of Fargo/Moorhead. I have committed to play 100 holes of golf on that day, and have sponsored myself for $1 per hole. My goal is to raise $2,500, and to do that, I will need your help.

I am looking for my friends and family to sponsor me to help me make my goal. You can pledge a flat rate, or you can pledge per hole. My goal is to simply raise $2,500 or more, and would love your help in making or exceeding my goal.

I have witnessed firsthand the work these fine people do, and am looking forward to the opportunity to give back. Please support my in my efforts.

I intend to play all 100 holes, rain, sleet or shine.

Remember, your donations are 100% tax deductible.

Please visit my page to sponsor me, or to find out how you can volunteer.

Tradition 100 Golf Marathon for RACC: Home
    Last edited by NDVikingFan66; 06-29-2012 at 12:23 AM.

Just a reminder about my fundraising effort. I know we all give where we can when we can, and that is all that can be asked of anyone.

Please take a moment to consider donating to this cause, if not in the shelter in Fargo/Moorhead, maybe your local shelter. It really is a great cause.

Thanks, and see you all tailgating!

Also, NoDak Paul is taking part in this endeavor.