Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Man Slaughtered On Greyhound Bus

"cajunvike" wrote:
    "NordicNed" wrote:
    "ItalianStallion" wrote:
    "NordicNed" wrote:
    What I can't understand is, you have a bus load of people against ONE and no one does anything....I would have been glad to break the guys neck.....then again, thats me.....

I hate to read storys like this, when no one does anything to help, or at least try....Sad, very sad..
    Sorry, but I would never try attacking a guy carrying a butcher knife with my bare hands.

Not trying to make the people on the bus look bad, thats not me.

But it just makes me mad when I read stories when someone or people are in trouble and the general public sits back and just watches...

Most people I would suggest just do your best by calling 911 as fast as you can.
    But me, I've been known to be a little bit of a lose canon myself, and I have training in areas that most your everyday people don't.
    I've always had a soft spot of the under dog also and for those weaker than me.

Family and friends who really know me say that I'm a very brave person, but I don't know about that.
    I don't think being brave has much to do with it, matter of fact, most times in the past when I've reacted to certain situations, I don't even think I take the time to think about what I'm going to do, I just react.

So when I say I would have done something, it's not to be a big shot or hero or anything like that.
    It's just that I know myself and I know I would have went at that guy first signs of trouble.....

Whats really sad is some DR.,. or Lawyer is going to protect this piece of crap now,
    just to figure out what makes him tic......Me, I say take him out behind that bus and put a bullet in his demented head.
    Problem Gone
    Hey now...the lawyer that ends up defending him will most likely be court-appointed, and will have taken an oath (as we all do) to represent his client zealously, without regard to his or her own personal feelings about the case.
    It is an oath that the law takes very seriously and you can get disbarred and lose your license to practice if you fail to do so.
    Non-lawyers never quite understand that sacred duty though.
    Lawyers can only do their job. Blame your country, not the lawyers, for the assumed innocence until proven guilty.

from my understanding of what happened on the bus, people who would have tired to step in, may have been no help. yes they could have stopped the head from being taken off, but at what risk to themselves? i am pretty sure that before anyone had a chance to get to the victim that he would have bleed out. i just saw an interview of eye witnesses and he said that it looked like just a fist fight until he saw the huge knife and thought better than to get in there and risk himself as well.
    We're bringing purple back.

YogidAbEAR is offline Star Spokesman

new reports and rumours are that when the killer was alone on the bus he disemboweled the body, then started cannibalizing it. This hits close to home for me, the physco boarded the bus in brandon manitoba, where i have family, and the attack took place 40 minutes away from winnipeg, where i live.

jargomcfargo is offline Ring of Fame

"NordicNed" wrote:
    "ItalianStallion" wrote:
    "NordicNed" wrote:
    What I can't understand is, you have a bus load of people against ONE and no one does anything....I would have been glad to break the guys neck.....then again, thats me.....

I hate to read storys like this, when no one does anything to help, or at least try....Sad, very sad..
    Sorry, but I would never try attacking a guy carrying a butcher knife with my bare hands.

Not trying to make the people on the bus look bad, thats not me.

But it just makes me mad when I read stories when someone or people are in trouble and the general public sits back and just watches...

Most people I would suggest just do your best by calling 911 as fast as you can.
    But me, I've been known to be a little bit of a lose canon myself, and I have training in areas that most your everyday people don't.
    I've always had a soft spot of the under dog also and for those weaker than me.

Family and friends who really know me say that I'm a very brave person, but I don't know about that.
    I don't think being brave has much to do with it, matter of fact, most times in the past when I've reacted to certain situations, I don't even think I take the time to think about what I'm going to do, I just react.

So when I say I would have done something, it's not to be a big shot or hero or anything like that.
    It's just that I know myself and I know I would have went at that guy first signs of trouble.....

Whats really sad is some DR.,. or Lawyer is going to protect this piece of crap now,
    just to figure out what makes him tic......Me, I say take him out behind that bus and put a bullet in his demented head.
    Problem Gone
    I'm betting you would see things in a different light if you were unexpectedly faced with a man holding a bloody human head in one hand and a knife in the other on a greyhound bus.
    If you need a sign from God on who to avoid, this guy might be the one.
    However, if it were a kid or a family member, he would be toast, one way or the other.
    “What takes a quarterback to the next level is not arm strength or mobility or any of that stuff. It’s the ability to play on critical downs. Manage third downs, or red zones or four-minute or two-minute situations"
    Dilfer

erik5032 is offline Star Spokesman

The thing I hate about this thing is that the Canadians are going to spend thousands of dollars on food, clothes, heat. air conditioning, gym membership, GED or College degree, Cable, etc... until they execute the guy. A Bullet costs 5c Take the guy out into the yard put a bullet in his head and feed him to a bunch of starving pigs... Problem Solved.

Did they give any more info on the guy? Black, White, Hispanic? Age?

YogidAbEAR is offline Star Spokesman

"erik5032" wrote:
    The thing I hate about this thing is that the Canadians are going to spend thousands of dollars on food, clothes, heat. air conditioning, gym membership, GED or College degree, Cable, etc... until they execute the guy. A Bullet costs 5c Take the guy out into the yard put a bullet in his head and feed him to a bunch of starving pigs... Problem Solved.

Did they give any more info on the guy? Black, White, Hispanic? Age?
    umm, there's no death penalty in canada, and this guy is probably incredibly ill, he needs to be institutionalized. only info on the guys is he is 40, bald, and wore sunglasses the whole time.

erik5032 is offline Star Spokesman

Ok so how much money you gonna spend on hospitalization!? It is a waste of time and money... Send him down here Ill snap his neck for free Saved around $500,000?

And Why The Hell doesn't Canada have the death penalty?

Formo is offline Team Alumni

Here's what you do when you are put next to a situation like that..

Use something with RANGE, anything that would reach further than the knife.
    Even a bag/suitcase.
    ANYTHING that would stun the guy, or knock his knife out of his mits.
    From that point, you basically win.
    Or, just be sure to have your carrying permit.
    Which, in that case, the psycho just brought a knife to a gun fight.

Or just go Chuck Norris on his hizzass and roundhouse kick him through the bus window.
    Vegans are eating the rainforests. =(

Wow... how bizarre. I'm all for bum-rushing the guy if everybody helps out. Last time I tried to stop some drunk from beating up a woman, nobody joined in to help me and I got to suffer a shattered bone. Sometimes the person trying to diffuse the situation gets it the worst of all, not in this case.

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

"BadlandsViking" wrote:
    Sleeping can kill you
    The moral of the story.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234