Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Man Slaughtered On Greyhound Bus

What I can't understand is, you have a bus load of people against ONE and no one does anything....I would have been glad to break the guys neck.....then again, thats me.....

I hate to read storys like this, when no one does anything to help, or at least try....Sad, very sad..

I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

"NordicNed" wrote:
    What I can't understand is, you have a bus load of people against ONE and no one does anything....I would have been glad to break the guys neck.....then again, thats me.....

I hate to read storys like this, when no one does anything to help, or at least try....Sad, very sad..
    Sorry, but I would never try attacking a guy carrying a butcher knife with my bare hands.

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

i'm sure if there's 32 people there, they could easilly restrain him.

Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired

"ItalianStallion" wrote:
    "NordicNed" wrote:

Sorry, but I would never try attacking a guy carrying a butcher knife with my bare hands.
    I would say "You call that knoife? This is knoife"

"ItalianStallion" wrote:
    "NordicNed" wrote:

Not trying to make the people on the bus look bad, thats not me.
    But it just makes me mad when I read stories when someone or people are in trouble and the general public sits back and just watches...

Most people I would suggest just do your best by calling 911 as fast as you can.
    But me, I've been known to be a little bit of a lose canon myself, and I have training in areas that most your everyday people don't.
    I've always had a soft spot of the under dog also and for those weaker than me.
    Family and friends who really know me say that I'm a very brave person, but I don't know about that.
    I don't think being brave has much to do with it, matter of fact, most times in the past when I've reacted to certain situations, I don't even think I take the time to think about what I'm going to do, I just react.

So when I say I would have done something, it's not to be a big shot or hero or anything like that.
    It's just that I know myself and I know I would have went at that guy first signs of trouble.....

Whats really sad is some DR.,. or Lawyer is going to protect this piece of crap now,
    just to figure out what makes him tic......Me, I say take him out behind that bus and put a bullet in his demented head.
    Problem Gone

faninphx is offline Starter

I had to spend three days on a Greyhound bus and I was so bored I wish someone WOULD'VE knifed me.

MetalMike-LoudVike is offline Hall of Famer

Now that my friends is truly F'D up. That was probably some guy who abused beyond belief. Still no Excuse. I din't trust Greyhound before this and looks to be staying that way.
    IN THE PITS ON THE RIVER BEDS EVRY VIKING FAN WILL RISE & VAHALLA SHALL REJOICE WITH THE MOST GLORIOUS PRIZE LOMBARDI'S TROPHY

"faninphx" wrote:
    I had to spend three days on a Greyhound bus and I was so bored I wish someone WOULD'VE knifed me.
    LMAO,

I had to take a bus once from FL to CT.......It did suck big time for sure, one of the worst ways to travel that I can think of.
    But the bus isn't at fault here...

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"NordicNed" wrote:
    "ItalianStallion" wrote:
    "NordicNed" wrote:

Not trying to make the people on the bus look bad, thats not me.
    But it just makes me mad when I read stories when someone or people are in trouble and the general public sits back and just watches...

Most people I would suggest just do your best by calling 911 as fast as you can.
    But me, I've been known to be a little bit of a lose canon myself, and I have training in areas that most your everyday people don't.
    I've always had a soft spot of the under dog also and for those weaker than me.
    Family and friends who really know me say that I'm a very brave person, but I don't know about that.
    I don't think being brave has much to do with it, matter of fact, most times in the past when I've reacted to certain situations, I don't even think I take the time to think about what I'm going to do, I just react.

So when I say I would have done something, it's not to be a big shot or hero or anything like that.
    It's just that I know myself and I know I would have went at that guy first signs of trouble.....

Whats really sad is some DR.,. or Lawyer is going to protect this piece of crap now,
    just to figure out what makes him tic......Me, I say take him out behind that bus and put a bullet in his demented head.
    Problem Gone
    Hey now...the lawyer that ends up defending him will most likely be court-appointed, and will have taken an oath (as we all do) to represent his client zealously, without regard to his or her own personal feelings about the case.
    It is an oath that the law takes very seriously and you can get disbarred and lose your license to practice if you fail to do so.
    Non-lawyers never quite understand that sacred duty though.
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

Sleeping can kill you

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast