Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Man Slaughtered On Greyhound Bus

"jargomcfargo" wrote:
    "YogidAbEAR" wrote:
    http://winnipegfreepress.com/breakin...-4798819c.html

BRANDON - Thirty-six passengers of a Greyhound bus travelling from Edmonton to Winnipeg Thursday night watched in horror as a fellow passenger stabbed another man sleeping next to him, eventually decapitating him and waving the man's severed head.

wow, this is f'd up. apparent;y the killer was taunting all the traumatized people outside the bus, waving the head and knife.
    Was it the same guy that came across the US border with a bloody chainsaw and clothes, after hacking up that old couple in their basement a year or so ago?
    It probably was.

If you get your head whacked off do you still have a few seconds to try to sputter some smart-ass comment?
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

jargomcfargo is offline Ring of Fame

"Prophet" wrote:
    "jargomcfargo" wrote:
    "YogidAbEAR" wrote:

BRANDON - Thirty-six passengers of a Greyhound bus travelling from Edmonton to Winnipeg Thursday night watched in horror as a fellow passenger stabbed another man sleeping next to him, eventually decapitating him and waving the man's severed head.

wow, this is f'd up. apparent;y the killer was taunting all the traumatized people outside the bus, waving the head and knife.
    Was it the same guy that came across the US border with a bloody chainsaw and clothes, after hacking up that old couple in their basement a year or so ago?
    It probably was.

If you get your head whacked off do you still have a few seconds to try to sputter some smart-jiggly butt comment?
    No but your body runs all over the place flopping around randomly with you neck gushing for a minute or so.
    “What takes a quarterback to the next level is not arm strength or mobility or any of that stuff. It’s the ability to play on critical downs. Manage third downs, or red zones or four-minute or two-minute situations"
    Dilfer

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

"jargomcfargo" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    "jargomcfargo" wrote:
    "YogidAbEAR" wrote:

It probably was.

If you get your head whacked off do you still have a few seconds to try to sputter some smart-jiggly butt comment?
    No but your body runs all over the place flopping around randomly with you neck gushing for a minute or so.
    Mmmm....tastes like chicken!

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

Garland Greene is offline Jersey Retired

http://www.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/americas/07/31/canada.bus/index.html

it makes you wonder what goes through peoples head when they do something like that.

C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own

"Garland" wrote:
    http://www.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/americas/07/31/canada.bus/index.html

it makes you wonder what goes through peoples head when they do something like that.
    Yeah, scary stuff....

"There was no rage or anything. He was like a robot, stabbing the guy."
    "He sat in the front at first, everything was normal," Caton told the AP. "We went to the next stop, and he got off and had a smoke with another young lady there. When he got on the bus again, he came to the back near where I was sitting. He put his bags in the overhead compartment. He didn't say a word to anybody. He seemed totally normal."
    Just makes you think.
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion

This is the craziest story I have heard in a really long time.
    All I can say is Wow.

gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired

its scary for me as i live in edmonton, so this is pretty close to home. i really do wonder what the guy was thinking before, during, and after he was doing it. those questions may never be answered.
    We're bringing purple back.

C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own

"gregair13" wrote:
    its scary for me as i live in edmonton, so this is pretty close to home. i really do wonder what the guy was thinking before, during, and after he was doing it. those questions may never be answered.
    Honestly, I'm guessing he was supposed to be on meds and didn't take them.

Or illegal drugs... something very, very hallucinogenic.
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

"C" wrote:
    "gregair13" wrote:
    Honestly, I'm guessing he was supposed to be on meds and didn't take them.

Or illegal drugs... something very, very hallucinogenic.
    Maybe he was a smartass on some Internet site and the guy got sick of it.
    :-X
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

CanadaViking is offline Pro-Bowler

I just drove past the bus you are all talking about!! Highway is closed and you have to drive down a service road right beside it, the police there looked tired and out of it! I can understand why! This was a very screwed up dude obviously. we will probably hear in the next two hours how he just got divorced, lost his job, and had a history of depression, The poor folks on that bus, their lives are now forever tainted by that gruesome scene! Yikes

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast