MOBILE, Ala. - Joshua Mullen just wanted to kill the bees swarming around his utility shed. When Mullen, 26, walked away from the gasoline-soaked towels he was using, he heard a "whoosh" and turned around to see the shed in flames that spread to his rented home and wound up causing some $80,000 in damage.

"There were no injuries, unless you count the bees," Mobile Fire-Rescue spokesman Steve Huffman said.

Huffman said the fire appears to have started when the pilot light of a hot-water heater in the shed ignited fumes from the gas.............
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080605/ap_on_fe_st/odd_bees_house_fire;_ylt=AnEPmt1Tie78nhsQfwWgax8sQ E4F