Man Chugs Bottle of Vodka at Airport
[size=15pt]Man Chugs Entire Bottle of Vodka Rather Than Turn it Over to Airport Security[/size]
updated 2:44 p.m. ET, Wed., Dec. 12, 2007
BERLIN - A man nearly died from alcohol poisoning after quaffing a liter (two pints) of vodka at an airport security check instead of handing it over to comply with new carry-on rules, police said Wednesday.
He was soon unable to stand or walk, and had to be taken to a nearby hospital to be treated for alcohol poisoning.
Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.