BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

Man attacks inflatable ghosts, pumpkin

LLOYD, N.Y. - A woman says a neighbor attacked her inflatable Halloween lawn display of three ghosts and a giant pumpkin, then apparently smashed his head through her window in a fit of rage.

State Police said officers found a drunken John Odee, 43, inside Dawn Garcia's house in the Hudson Valley town of Lloyd on Thursday night, arrested him after a brief struggle and charged him with burglary.

Garcia told the Middletown Times Herald-Record she heard hollering and swearing and looked outside to see Odee struggling with the giant pumpkin. "He was enraged. I could see that," she said.

When she yelled at him to go away, Odee charged the house. She fled through the back door with three of her children and heard window glass breaking. She called 911 from another neighbor's house. Police said Odee used his head to smash a window to get in.

"What made him do that, I don't know," Garcia said. "We had the same decoration up last year and it didn't bother him."

Odee was being held at Ulster County Jail in lieu of $25,000 bail Friday night. A corrections officer said inmates could not come to the phone. The officer did not know if Odee had an attorney.

Lloyd is about 90 miles north of New York City.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20071013/ap_on_fe_st/odd_halloween_decoration_attack;_ylt=Aq0R9JrE.7NCu oX7USf1WMQsQE4F

NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Man attacks inflatable ghosts, pumpkin

"BadlandsViking" wrote:
    LLOYD, N.Y. - A woman says a neighbor attacked her inflatable Halloween lawn display of three ghosts and a giant pumpkin, then apparently smashed his head through her window in a fit of rage.

State Police said officers found a drunken John Odee, 43, inside Dawn Garcia's house in the Hudson Valley town of Lloyd on Thursday night, arrested him after a brief struggle and charged him with burglary.

Garcia told the Middletown Times Herald-Record she heard hollering and swearing and looked outside to see Odee struggling with the giant pumpkin. "He was enraged. I could see that," she said.

When she yelled at him to go away, Odee charged the house. She fled through the back door with three of her children and heard window glass breaking. She called 911 from another neighbor's house. Police said Odee used his head to smash a window to get in.

"What made him do that, I don't know," Garcia said. "We had the same decoration up last year and it didn't bother him."

Odee was being held at Ulster County Jail in lieu of $25,000 bail Friday night. A corrections officer said inmates could not come to the phone. The officer did not know if Odee had an attorney.

Lloyd is about 90 miles north of New York City.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20071013/ap_on_fe_st/odd_halloween_decoration_attack;_ylt=Aq0R9JrE.7NCu oX7USf1WMQsQE4F

Good thing it wasn't a big naked lady blow up, she would have found Singer in her front yard, after the disaster...LOL

I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

COJOMAY is offline Jersey Retired

Singer getting to his seat in the Dome!
    Kentucky Vikes Fan

When you require nothing, you get nothing; when you expect nothing, you will find nothing; when you embrace nothing, all you will have is nothing.

NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired

"COJOMAY" wrote:

Singer getting to his seat in the Dome!

LMAO, now thats funny Cojo, I didn't realize Singer liked the chunky ones, or maybe he just pumped in a few to many pounds of air preasure....LMAO ;D

I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"NordicNed" wrote:

Good thing it wasn't a big naked lady blow up, she would have found Singer in her front yard, after the disaster...LOL
    There he goes with yet another blow up doll reference. Like I said in the other thread, just about everytime a blow up doll reference is made, you're the one making it.

I swear you have a fetish for blow up dolls.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"