BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

Man ate frogs, rats for bellyaches

40 years of ingesting live critters prevented his intestinal ills, paper reports

A man in southeast China says 40 years of swallowing tree frogs and rats live has helped him avoid intestinal complaints and made him strong.

Jiang Musheng, a 66-year-old resident of Jiangxi province, suffered from frequent abdominal pains and coughing from the age of 26, until an old man called Yang Dingcai suggested tree frogs as a remedy, the Beijing News said on Tuesday.

“At first, Jiang Musheng did not dare to eat a live, wriggling frog, but after seeing Yang Dingcai swallow one, he ate ... two without a thought,” the paper said.

“After a month of eating live frogs, his stomach pains and coughing were completely gone.”

Over the years Jiang had added live mice, baby rats and green frogs to his diet, and had once eaten 20 mice in a single day, the paper said.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/19050203/from/RS.2/

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Re: Man ate frogs, rats for bellyaches

This dude could definately drink the Beast. And not the wimpy light stuff either.

Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

jargomcfargo is offline Ring of Fame

"BadlandsViking" wrote:
    40 years of ingesting live critters prevented his intestinal ills, paper reports

A man in southeast China says 40 years of swallowing tree frogs and rats live has helped him avoid intestinal complaints and made him strong.

Jiang Musheng, a 66-year-old resident of Jiangxi province, suffered from frequent abdominal pains and coughing from the age of 26, until an old man called Yang Dingcai suggested tree frogs as a remedy, the Beijing News said on Tuesday.

“At first, Jiang Musheng did not dare to eat a live, wriggling frog, but after seeing Yang Dingcai swallow one, he ate ... two without a thought,” the paper said.

“After a month of eating live frogs, his stomach pains and coughing were completely gone.”

Over the years Jiang had added live mice, baby rats and green frogs to his diet, and had once eaten 20 mice in a single day, the paper said.

Should this be merged with the 'Hot Dog' eating thread?

Not much difference in my opinion!
    What takes a quarterback to the next level is not arm strength or mobility or any of that stuff. Its the ability to play on critical downs. Manage third downs, or red zones or four-minute or two-minute situations"
    Dilfer

Json is offline GM

This dude could definately drink the Beast. And not the wimpy light stuff either
    The light tastes like water which I highly enjoy!

MetalMike-LoudVike is offline Hall of Famer

This dude should be drinking Everclear...... or any other fossil fuels. man this guy is either insane or just happends to want a high threshold of pain. you imagien trying to party with a guy like this?
    He would entertaining to keep around.

MMLV
    IN THE PITS ON THE RIVER BEDS EVRY VIKING FAN WILL RISE & VAHALLA SHALL REJOICE WITH THE MOST GLORIOUS PRIZE LOMBARDI'S TROPHY

duvaldomo is offline Coach

"BadlandsViking" wrote:

wow maybe I should try this

I got abdominal pain also and its getting annoying. But this is just too sick for me.

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

I'm surprised he didn't croak.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"