Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 39
  1. #11
    V4L's Avatar
    V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    20,612

    Re: Mall of America......

    "coreychavous21" wrote:
    The locker room store is so sweet. Everything you can think of that is vikings is there. As for you vikez, thats funny as hell. I bet you were just like get away from me. I could just see that. lol :lol:
    HAHA.. Dude it was me and Adam and Andrew.. We went there before the KMK concert.. And her stomach was rubbing on adam's arm LMAO! :lol:

  2. #12
    MrGopher16's Avatar
    MrGopher16 is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,353

    Re: Mall of America......

    That does surprise me actually that they let them work there...you'd think with that establishment focused on what it's focused on...it wouldn't happen. I guess not though...interesting.
    ;-)

  3. #13
    cc21 is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,599

    Re: Mall of America......

    "Vikez4Lyfe" wrote:
    "coreychavous21" wrote:
    The locker room store is so sweet. Everything you can think of that is vikings is there. As for you vikez, thats funny as hell. I bet you were just like get away from me. I could just see that. lol :lol:
    HAHA.. Dude it was me and Adam and Andrew.. We went there before the KMK concert.. And her stomach was rubbing on adam's arm LMAO! :lol:
    No way! That is so funny. I wish I could have seen that, I would have laughed my head off. I bet Adam just kept on a scootin away from her. :lol:

  4. #14
    V4L's Avatar
    V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    20,612

    Re: Mall of America......

    "coreychavous21" wrote:
    "Vikez4Lyfe" wrote:
    "coreychavous21" wrote:
    The locker room store is so sweet. Everything you can think of that is vikings is there. As for you vikez, thats funny as hell. I bet you were just like get away from me. I could just see that. lol :lol:
    HAHA.. Dude it was me and Adam and Andrew.. We went there before the KMK concert.. And her stomach was rubbing on adam's arm LMAO! :lol:
    No way! That is so funny. I wish I could have seen that, I would have laughed my head off. I bet Adam just kept on a scootin away from her. :lol:

    YAH!! It was funny he ended up like rubbing up against me and we were like 2 feet away.. She knew he didn't like it too and she looked all sad and said sorry.. Andrew couldn't stop laughing..

  5. #15
    NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    9,512

    Re: Mall of America......

    I would have ordered,


    Fried Baby Brains, with a side of embryo salad......hahahhahahha


    I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

  6. #16
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,266

    Re: Mall of America......

    "VikingNed" wrote:
    I would have ordered,


    Fried Baby Brains, with a side of embryo salad......hahahhahahha
    Depending on the waitress, when they ask me how I want my eggs I say...

    Ovulating! :grin:

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  7. #17
    magicci's Avatar
    magicci is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    oxnard, ca
    Posts
    5,440

    Re: Mall of America......

    lol i would have cracked up with that one

  8. #18
    NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    9,512

    Re: Mall of America......

    Singer. I just pissed in my pants....hahahhahahhahhahahhah


    I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

  9. #19
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,266

    Re: Mall of America......

    "Vikez4Lyfe" wrote:
    LOL Magic.. One time when I went there we got a chick pregnent that served us our food!!! COOL!! My first trip to hooters and I got a chick pregnant ..!
    :shock: Aren't you a bit young to be going to Hooters?

    And to get a chick pregnant to boot!

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  10. #20
    WBLVikeBabe's Avatar
    WBLVikeBabe is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    5,614

    Re: Mall of America......

    "singersp" wrote:
    "VikingNed" wrote:
    I would have ordered,


    Fried Baby Brains, with a side of embryo salad......hahahhahahha
    Depending on the waitress, when they ask me how I want my eggs I say...

    Ovulating! :grin:
    You are joking right?? :shock:

    [move]My beautiful sig made by the one and only PPE![/move]

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Vikings Rally at Mall Of America!
    By VikingsDoll in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-24-2010, 10:02 AM
  2. Barry Manilow to be used against mall rats
    By BadlandsVikings in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-03-2009, 01:46 PM
  3. Nine killed in shootings inside shopping mall
    By BadlandsVikings in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 02-03-2008, 02:44 PM
  4. Woman accused of groping mall Santa
    By BadlandsVikings in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-18-2007, 06:50 PM
  5. Gunman goes on killing spree in Utah Mall
    By NodakPaul in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-14-2007, 05:54 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •