bearitall Guest

Malicious Castration

[size=10pt]Woman Charged With Malicious Castration[/size]
    Saturday, December 30, 2006 6:50 AM EST
    The Associated Press

LILLINGTON, N.C. (AP) — A woman attacked a man in his genitals during a Christmas party, injuring him badly enough that he needed 50 stitches, authorities said Friday. Rebecca Arnold Dawson, 34, was charged with malicious castration in a fight early Tuesday at a party hosted by the 38-year-old man's girlfriend, police said.

All three were heavily intoxicated, police Chief Frank Powers said.

Dawson is accused of grabbing the man's genitals. Police said a weapon was not used. He declined to elaborate.

"I believe he needed more than 50 stitches to repair the damage, but he is back home at this point," police Cpl. Brad Stevens said. "All we can tell you is that the injury was done with her hands."

Dawson does not have a listed phone number.

State law describes malicious castration as cutting off, maiming or disfiguring a person's genitals with the intent to hurt or render the victim impotent.

Dawson, who was released Wednesday on $50,000 bond, also was charged with offenses including assault causing serious bodily injury.

The castration arrest was the first of its kind in Lillington, a town of about 3,000 roughly 30 miles south of Raleigh, Powers said.

This is rather disturbing!
    OUCH!!!
    What motive would someone have for this?

BadlandsVikings is online now Jersey Retired

Re: Malicious Castration

"bearitall" wrote:
    [size=10pt]Woman Charged With Malicious Castration[/size]
    Saturday, December 30, 2006 6:50 AM EST
    The Associated Press

LILLINGTON, N.C. (AP) — A woman attacked a man in his genitals during a Christmas party, injuring him badly enough that he needed 50 stitches, authorities said Friday. Rebecca Arnold Dawson, 34, was charged with malicious castration in a fight early Tuesday at a party hosted by the 38-year-old man's girlfriend, police said.

All three were heavily intoxicated, police Chief Frank Powers said.

Dawson is accused of grabbing the man's genitals. Police said a weapon was not used. He declined to elaborate.

"I believe he needed more than 50 stitches to repair the damage, but he is back home at this point," police Cpl. Brad Stevens said. "All we can tell you is that the injury was done with her hands."

Dawson does not have a listed phone number.

State law describes malicious castration as cutting off, maiming or disfiguring a person's genitals with the intent to hurt or render the victim impotent.

Dawson, who was released Wednesday on $50,000 bond, also was charged with offenses including assault causing serious bodily injury.

The castration arrest was the first of its kind in Lillington, a town of about 3,000 roughly 30 miles south of Raleigh, Powers said.

This is rather disturbing!
    OUCH!!!
    What motive would someone have for this?
    I guess being drunk is always a good excuse for people hurting there privates

baumy300 is offline Star Spokesman

That b**** don't play around...

My God. That poor man.

DCPologirl is offline Team Alumni

You don't have to have a motive...being crazy is enough lol

DCPologirl:Maybe Randy will make Aaron Brooks look better......roflmao Del Rio: I guarantee he will

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

When is castration not malicious?

I know a girl who chased her bf out of her house with some scissors trying to snap his hoo hoo's off because he said it wasn't his kid she was pregnant with. This guy shoulda been quicker. I would kill this woman if she did this to me.
    Wait, if there's cat food in this bag............................
    I HAVE TO CHECK ON JOLLY!!!!