Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 31 to 39 of 39
  1. #31
    mnjamie's Avatar
    mnjamie is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,536

    Re: Making the trek back to the Motherland !

    "singersp" wrote:
    "mnjamie" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "mnjamie" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    Bring it on, mnjamie!!! The Cajun WILL be there!

    Are you Friggin SERIOUS ?!? Ahh man, if I find me a ticket and I am there !!!

    Will ya be making gumbo for the event ??? :evil4:
    If I can talk my cousin Brandy (who was at the Vikings - Green Bay tailgate last year) into letting me use her kitchen, then the gumbo will be ON!!! :grin:
    You know where your staying yet???
    Let us know where you both are staying. There is a good chance I'll be staying overnight on Saturday.

    I will be in Apple Valley/Rosemount area Friday night, all day Saturday, and Saturday night with nothing to do .... any PP.O'ers in the area looking for some festivites, give me a shout !!!!

  2. #32
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,258

    Re: Making the trek back to the Motherland !

    "cajunvike" wrote:
    If I can talk my cousin Brandy (who was at the Vikings - Green Bay tailgate last year) into letting me use her kitchen, then the gumbo will be ON!!! :grin:

    Do you happen to have another cousin living in the Mpls area named Gumbo, that you can talk into bringing brandy?

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  3. #33
    mnjamie's Avatar
    mnjamie is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,536

    Re: Making the trek back to the Motherland !

    "triedandtruevikesfan" wrote:
    "Webby" wrote:
    Looks like I will be setting up another PP.O tailgating event.

    I LOVE IT!!! SKOL!!
    You up for a few the night before?? I think my parents are out of town that weekend so I'm free to do as I please!


    PM me the details if in the T.C. area ... I'm up for a night out, if you'll have me ?!? :roll:

  4. #34
    mnjamie's Avatar
    mnjamie is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,536

    Re: Making the trek back to the Motherland !

    "singersp" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    If I can talk my cousin Brandy (who was at the Vikings - Green Bay tailgate last year) into letting me use her kitchen, then the gumbo will be ON!!! :grin:

    Do you happen to have another cousin living in the Mpls area named Gumbo, that you can talk into bringing brandy?

    Your practically a married man now Singer ... easy big boy !!! Now me on the other hand, that's a WHOLE different story !!! "Brandy, she's a find girl ... " and needs to meet ME ! :lol:

  5. #35
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,258

    Re: Making the trek back to the Motherland !

    "mnjamie" wrote:
    "triedandtruevikesfan" wrote:
    "Webby" wrote:
    Looks like I will be setting up another PP.O tailgating event.

    I LOVE IT!!! SKOL!!
    You up for a few the night before?? I think my parents are out of town that weekend so I'm free to do as I please!


    PM me the details if in the T.C. area ... I'm up for a night out, if you'll have me ?!? :roll:
    :shock: Was that question directed at Webby or TNT? :lol:

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  6. #36
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,258

    Re: Making the trek back to the Motherland !

    "mnjamie" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    If I can talk my cousin Brandy (who was at the Vikings - Green Bay tailgate last year) into letting me use her kitchen, then the gumbo will be ON!!! :grin:

    Do you happen to have another cousin living in the Mpls area named Gumbo, that you can talk into bringing brandy?

    Your practically a married man now Singer ... easy big boy !!! Now me on the other hand, that's a WHOLE different story !!! "Brandy, she's a find girl ... " and needs to meet ME ! :lol:
    I'm refering to alcohol for all the drinkers at the tailgate party. Note that brandy is not capitalized. :wink:

    BTW, look who's calling the kettle black. You are married & seem quite interested in Brandy & TNT. :grin:

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  7. #37
    mnjamie's Avatar
    mnjamie is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,536

    Re: Making the trek back to the Motherland !

    "singersp" wrote:
    "mnjamie" wrote:
    "triedandtruevikesfan" wrote:
    "Webby" wrote:
    Looks like I will be setting up another PP.O tailgating event.

    I LOVE IT!!! SKOL!!
    You up for a few the night before?? I think my parents are out of town that weekend so I'm free to do as I please!


    PM me the details if in the T.C. area ... I'm up for a night out, if you'll have me ?!? :roll:
    :shock: Was that question directed at Webby or TNT? :lol:

    Anyone !!!!! I seriously will have nothing to do the ENTIRE WEEKEND. Looking to make some plans so I'm not sitting around all weekend till the game and then fly back to FL on monday.

    And if it's the "hooking" up your referring to ... TNT will do just fine ... hubba, hubba .... :lol:

  8. #38
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,258

    Re: Making the trek back to the Motherland !

    "mnjamie" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "mnjamie" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "mnjamie" wrote:
    Quote Originally Posted by cajunvike
    Bring it on, mnjamie!!! The Cajun WILL be there!

    Are you Friggin SERIOUS ?!? Ahh man, if I find me a ticket and I am there !!!

    Will ya be making gumbo for the event ??? :evil4:
    If I can talk my cousin Brandy (who was at the Vikings - Green Bay tailgate last year) into letting me use her kitchen, then the gumbo will be ON!!! :grin:
    You know where your staying yet???
    Let us know where you both are staying. There is a good chance I'll be staying overnight on Saturday.

    I will be in Apple Valley/Rosemount area Friday night, all day Saturday, and Saturday night with nothing to do .... any PP.O'ers in the area looking for some festivites, give me a shout !!!!
    I might end up staying near that area. I come up 52 past Rosemount & "The Emerald City" almost everytime.

    FYI, a sad note. Jake's over in Coates, if it's even still open, doesn't have dancers anymore. :sad:

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  9. #39
    mnjamie's Avatar
    mnjamie is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,536

    Re: Making the trek back to the Motherland !

    "singersp" wrote:
    "mnjamie" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    If I can talk my cousin Brandy (who was at the Vikings - Green Bay tailgate last year) into letting me use her kitchen, then the gumbo will be ON!!! :grin:

    Do you happen to have another cousin living in the Mpls area named Gumbo, that you can talk into bringing brandy?

    Your practically a married man now Singer ... easy big boy !!! Now me on the other hand, that's a WHOLE different story !!! "Brandy, she's a find girl ... " and needs to meet ME ! :lol:
    I'm refering to alcohol for all the drinkers at the tailgate party. Note that brandy is not capitalized. :wink:

    BTW, look who's calling the kettle black. You are married & seem quite interested in Brandy & TNT. :grin:

    Not so fast young grasshopper, no ring on this finger yet. The ball and chain have been applied, but no legal document signed yet ..... So, free game for all the lovely ladies out there !!!!!


    :evil4:

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Similar Threads

  1. Vikings Florida Trek
    By VikingsMB in forum Tix & Such
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-14-2008, 12:13 PM
  2. Star Trek, Remastered...
    By shockzilla in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-10-2007, 10:58 PM
  3. Star Trek Nerds
    By Del Rio in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-27-2006, 03:57 PM
  4. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-22-2006, 10:30 AM
  5. Udeze making his way back
    By singersp in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 02-22-2006, 10:52 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •