Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 39
  1. #11
    BadlandsVikings's Avatar
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,572

    Re: Making the trek back to the Motherland !

    Have fun in Minnesota....is that what you wanted? :smile:

  2. #12
    mnjamie's Avatar
    mnjamie is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,536

    Re: Making the trek back to the Motherland !

    "westvirginiavikings" wrote:
    Have fun in Minnesota....is that what you wanted? :smile:

    Of course ..... :lol:

    Na, looking for a ticket with the PP.Oer's so I have a reason to head back for that weekend .... :twisted:

  3. #13
    SKOL's Avatar
    SKOL is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    3,735

    Re: Making the trek back to the Motherland !

    I have a ticket available for the Bears game. I've offered it to other PP.Oer's, but nobody spoke up. Cajun has one of my tickets for that game spoken for. We plan on tailgating, but I don't know where yet. They're good seats (ask Cajun he sat there last year). Anyways, I just ask my cost of the ticket, $111 paid in advance and I'll send it out (I like to get paid in advance so that I'm not stuck with extra tickets on game-day).

    The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

  4. #14
    mnjamie's Avatar
    mnjamie is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,536

    Re: Making the trek back to the Motherland !

    "SKOL" wrote:
    I have a ticket available for the Bears game. I've offered it to other PP.Oer's, but nobody spoke up. Cajun has one of my tickets for that game spoken for. We plan on tailgating, but I don't know where yet. They're good seats (ask Cajun he sat there last year). Anyways, I just ask my cost of the ticket, $111 paid in advance and I'll send it out (I like to get paid in advance so that I'm not stuck with extra tickets on game-day).

    SKOL ... check your PM's.

    Thanks. :lol:

  5. #15
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,271

    Re: Making the trek back to the Motherland !

    Let me know if you have something worked out with SKOL. I'm hoping Ned & Caine make it for that one.

    If he doesn't hook you up, I know I can.

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  6. #16
    PacNWVike's Avatar
    PacNWVike is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Richland, WA
    Posts
    2,270

    Re: Making the trek back to the Motherland !

    I will be there! Arriving Sat Sep 23rd and leaving Tues Sep 26th. Skol Vikings!!!
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."
    Edmund Burke

  7. #17
    SKOL's Avatar
    SKOL is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    3,735

    Re: Making the trek back to the Motherland !

    "PacNWVike" wrote:
    I will be there! Arriving Sat Sep 23rd and leaving Tues Sep 26th. Skol Vikings!!!
    SWEET !! Webby will have to keep us updated on where the tailgating will be.

    The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

  8. #18
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,271

    Re: Making the trek back to the Motherland !

    "SKOL" wrote:
    "PacNWVike" wrote:
    I will be there! Arriving Sat Sep 23rd and leaving Tues Sep 26th. Skol Vikings!!!
    SWEET !! Webby will have to keep us updated on where the tailgating will be.
    With this many people coming, we damn well better have a tailgate party. We should start to compile a list.

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  9. #19
    triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    5,607

    Re: Making the trek back to the Motherland !

    Sorry Jamie, I don't know where I'm sitting yet. Singer can answer that one :lol: We DEFINITELY have to plan something though!! I'm sooooooooooooo excited!!!

  10. #20
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,271

    Re: Making the trek back to the Motherland !

    "triedandtruevikesfan" wrote:
    Sorry Jamie, I don't know where I'm sitting yet. Singer can answer that one :lol: We DEFINITELY have to plan something though!! I'm sooooooooooooo excited!!!
    It will be either in.......

    Section 235 row 16 (3 tix)

    Section 235 row 19 (5 tix)

    Section 214 row 17 (2 tix)

    Section 234 row 23 (4 tix)

    Section 231 row 23 (2 tix)

    Section 111 row 10 (2 tix)

    It all depends on who is all going. Especially with Ned & Caine. I haven't decided if I'm going to use the "primo" seats or not.

    Cojo, where are your tix at again? If memory serves me correctly, it's section 106.

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Vikings Florida Trek
    By VikingsMB in forum Tix & Such
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-14-2008, 12:13 PM
  2. Star Trek, Remastered...
    By shockzilla in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-10-2007, 10:58 PM
  3. Star Trek Nerds
    By Del Rio in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-27-2006, 03:57 PM
  4. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-22-2006, 10:30 AM
  5. Udeze making his way back
    By singersp in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 02-22-2006, 10:52 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •