Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    mnjamie is offline Ring of Fame

Making the trek back to the Motherland !

Well peeps,

Just got word that the woman is heading back to Minny the weekend of Sept. 22-24 and asked if I was interested.

She will be in Detroit Lakes for a soroity reunion of sorts the entire weekend and that would leave just me. I would make the trek back from Florida, if any PP.Oer's out there had a single ticket they were not using and wanted someone to hang out with them pre-game and sit with them during the game. I would have the entire weekend free with nothing to do friday night through sunday evening as I'm sure we would head back to FL early monday morning.

Just made the trek back earlier last month and took care of any and all business needed then. Would love to make a game at the Dome though.

Any interested parties in need of a fanatic to cause trouble with, drink a bunch, and loose their voice with at the game ... let me know.

Re: Making the trek back to the Motherland !

Cool! You can party with all the PP.O gang! Alot us will be there. Maybe Singer can hook you up with a ticket.

I'm exercising my ass by doing flexing exercises while typing. Prophet 3:42pm March 16, 2007
    "If God had wanted man to play soccer, he wouldn't have given us arms." Mike Ditka

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Bring it on, mnjamie!!! The Cajun WILL be there!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

"countrygirl" wrote:
    Cool! You can party with all the PP.O gang! Alot us will be there. Maybe Singer can hook you up with a ticket.

That would be cool countrygirl ... would love to meet a bunch of the PP.Oer's. I was hoping to meet up for the Twinkies game/event last month, but we came in a week too late to hook up with shock, singer, wbl, etc.. I would only make the trek back if I got to hang out with a bunch of ya pre and during the game. Damn woman of mine, I couldn't talk her into coming back early from D.L. and going to the game with me. It also surprised me, as she's a fanactic also, but she only gets to see these girlie friends once a year ... so I guess that weekend they rank higher on the food chain than me ~~~~ :grin:

"cajunvike" wrote:
    Bring it on, mnjamie!!! The Cajun WILL be there!

Are you Friggin SERIOUS ?!? Ahh man, if I find me a ticket and I am there !!!

Will ya be making gumbo for the event ??? :evil4:

triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired

I'll be making the trek home that weekend too Jamie. My man and I are going to celebrate my birthday in style... with a VIKINGS game! I am definitely planning on tailgaiting with the PPO'ers before the game and Singer is selling me a couple of his extra tickets so maybe he can sell you one close to us!!

"triedandtruevikesfan" wrote:
    I'll be making the trek home that weekend too Jamie. My man and I are going to celebrate my birthday in style... with a VIKINGS game! I am definitely planning on tailgaiting with the PPO'ers before the game and Singer is selling me a couple of his extra tickets so maybe he can sell you one close to us!!
    That would be great. Just don't want to be sitting alone for the game or just arriving for the game and not participating in the pre game festivities. I would just stay at home in FL with the bigscreen if that was the case.

"triedandtruevikesfan" wrote:

TNT ... where did ya'll end up sitting anyways???

* bump *

Anyone?? Must be my avoidance of the shower scaring everyone off .... :lol:

*bump*

No love in the house today ...... :sad:

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast