Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Madden Ratings

Mr. Purple is offline Ring of Fame

Re: Madden Ratings

Madden looks better on the Xbox, but I went to the maddenchallenge last year, and going from me using the xbox controller every day to the ps2 controller which at the time i didnt own a ps2 was soooooooo hard, i still did very well, and go in the top 50, but none the less the ps2 is favored cuz of controles......I used to hate madden...then culpepper was the coverboy and ever since then Its the first football game i cop every year, Fever is amazing graphicly, although the player bodies are a lil weird sometimes (kickers lookin like they hung with jason giambi a lil to much last year) maybe thats the reason microsoft took a step back. Espn is great, for years i played it on dreamcast and i used to argue all day back then that it shat on madden. But now when it comes to gameplay and depth madden wins. CANT WAIT FOR MADDEN 06 BABY!

Theres NOTHING greater then a Florida Gator!
    "I promise everyone this. When Childress is let go in two years I can honestly say this.
    "I am not surprised"."-PurplePackerEater

akvikefan89 is offline Star Spokesman

I would really like to play online, but I think the computer I am using might be too slow. It has 100 mb a second DSL but the RAM is like 500 MB. Do you think my computer would work for "free online play"?

cc21 is offline Ring of Fame

madden is the only way to go. it is the only game i own, and the only game i play.

Burley81 is offline Asst. Coach

Madden hands down is the best football game out there. ESPN 2k5 is horrible in my opinion. Do you see how they run? They run like ducks! Plus Madden grahics are better and playing online (PS2) kicks a$$.

canadian_vikes_fan is offline Hall of Famer

"akvikefan89" wrote:
    "canadian_vikes_fan" wrote:
    "akvikefan89" wrote:
    dont you have to pay for the online play???
    no - as long as you have internet access and a computer that's fast enough, it's free
    How fast?
    Online play will work as long as you have a computer that is good enough to support the game - minimum system requirements.

But it'll freeze a lot if you have one that isn't really fast - I don't really know any numbers though - mine is 2.7 ghz and it works fine but I know my friends always freezes and it meets the system requirements

Thanks PPE for the sig.

akvikefan89 is offline Star Spokesman

I'll have to dig the game out and invite someone to play

PurplePackerEater is offline Ring of Fame

"coreychavous21" wrote:
    madden is the only way to go. it is the only game i own, and the only game i play.

I agree totally. I buy the new Madden the day it comes out and last year I bought the "Collectors Edition".

My only difference is I have just a couple other games...Tiger Woods (actually very fun), the newest Gran Turismo (my car is on it), Matt Hoffman (I used to ride bike) and World Championship Poker (a new hobby).

audioghost is offline Star Spokesman

I thought Madden last year was horrible compared to the Madden of yesteryear...the graphics were a little much...the guys looked plastic, and the controls need a little work cuz the old school style just aint workin....however I like the playmaker controls where you can direct your recievers and blockers, but after I played my friend in Madden a good 10 to 20 times, I decided to give ESPN a try and I thought it was better....however, it could've used the "fair play" rules that Madden has online. But yeah, I feel that ESPN is the way to go....Everyone comments on how they run....I don't understand, I like the way you tap it, its realistic, holding down turbo is too simple....I know everyone is gonna disagree with me bu I don't give a f***! I own every Madden game from the first Madden NFL Football game in 1993 to Madden 2003, and I think the Madden people need to quit trying so hard and make the graphics look like real people and not plastic toys.

A.G s HOTTEST NEW RAP CD: AUDIO GHOST & MAIN EVENT drop THE SEED: I made tha beats www.myspace.com/audioghost2006

PurplePackerEater is offline Ring of Fame

"audioghost" wrote:
    I thought Madden last year was horrible compared to the Madden of yesteryear...the graphics were a little much...the guys looked plastic, and the controls need a little work cuz the old school style just aint workin....however I like the playmaker controls where you can direct your recievers and blockers, but after I played my friend in Madden a good 10 to 20 times, I decided to give ESPN a try and I thought it was better....however, it could've used the "fair play" rules that Madden has online. But yeah, I feel that ESPN is the way to go....Everyone comments on how they run....I don't understand, I like the way you tap it, its realistic, holding down turbo is too simple....I know everyone is gonna disagree with me bu I don't give a f***! I own every Madden game from the first Madden NFL Football game in 1993 to Madden 2003, and I think the Madden people need to quit trying so hard and make the graphics look like real people and not plastic toys.
    I agree with pushing the manufacturers to produce better gaming every year, but, how can you say that Madden was better in years past? I don't get it. I do think that it hasn't CHANGED much (graphicaly) in the last few years, but the franchise mode has really taken off.

PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired

Madden on the PS3 is gonna be awesome.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12