Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    ZDoy379 is offline Starter

Re: Madden 2007 Vikings Player Ratings

Yeah. I'm sorry guys. After lookin at them I can now see that some of the ratings are from last year. I think that maybe some kids guessed on what the players ratings should be. I mean Brad Johnson's should be higher than that. how could he go down 3 from last year after he had a great season. I'll wait for IGN's to come out a weeek from now like I usually do but I couldnt tell if they were right or wrong. I got a feeling they were because i saw a pic from the game rating the 10 best players and for rookies Vernon Davis was a 86 and in the ones i showed you on the 49ers he was a 84. Antoine Winfield was a 92 on the picture ones. I believe the 8th best CB in the NFL to EASports.

JellyBean2144 is offline Pro-Bowler

Thanks for the info ZDOY. Man I can't wait for the new Madden to drop. Looking at EA site, the game looks great! Every year it gets better and better.

Mr. Purple is offline Ring of Fame

Tommorrow night EA is releasing that hour long Madden 2007 preview video.You can order it on pay per view, or order it on ESPN.com.It says that in it they will be releasing player raitings.So I'm sure someone will order it and leak the raitings online sometime soon.

Theres NOTHING greater then a Florida Gator!
    "I promise everyone this. When Childress is let go in two years I can honestly say this.
    "I am not surprised"."-PurplePackerEater

If you thought those rating were fake take a look at these.

http://img462.imageshack.us/img462/3557/somemaddenplayerratingscw8.gif

They are the top ten players at each positions and they got some rookies.

We got Jermaine Wiggins as a 89, Darren Sharper as a 96, and Antoine Winfield as a 92.

Daunte Culpepper still has a high rating of 92 even after the season he had last year plus his injury. But I don't think EASports takes injuries into consideration.

Maybe these are real, maybe they're not. We'll find out on IGN on the 10th an exact week from now. Thanks to whoever said this.

And by the way from the first fake ratings I gave you guys, Billy McMullen was a 65 in Madden 06 because in the 04 season he had 3 receptions for 24 yards. No way could his rating still be the same. Last season in the 05 season he had 18 receptions for 268 yards improving from what he did the season before. His rating in 07 will be a definite 70 or around there.

BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion

I hope they expand the Superstar Mode this year. Was it just me, or did anything else think it was pretty stale. Thats the only reason I went out and bought 06 and I must say, I was bored of it by the second day. I did like the QB vision addition though.

I can't believe they are offering a PPV for madden. I hope nobody actually pays for that. I'll wait until the next morning and read all about it on the internet.

JellyBean2144 is offline Pro-Bowler

"WilliamsonOfTroy" wrote:
    Tommorrow night EA is releasing that hour long Madden 2007 preview video.You can order it on pay per view, or order it on ESPN.com.It says that in it they will be releasing player raitings.So I'm sure someone will order it and leak the raitings online sometime soon.
    R U serious? That is like when people buy those Cheat Books for sports!!! WHY!!!

ChiTownVike is offline Hall of Famer

"BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    I hope they expand the Superstar Mode this year. Was it just me, or did anything else think it was pretty stale. Thats the only reason I went out and bought 06 and I must say, I was bored of it by the second day. I did like the QB vision addition though.

I can't believe they are offering a PPV for madden. I hope nobody actually pays for that. I'll wait until the next morning and read all about it on the internet.
    That is the HOF mode. It revolotionizes the Superstar mode because this year you will only be able to play as your own character and build your career around that.

Thank you Josdin for the sig

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123