Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    MightyVikes12391 is offline Pro-Bowler

Re: Madden 2007 Viking Player Raitings.

Hey guys i just heard from a dude that has madden 07 he told me the vikings are a
    OFF-85 DEF-87 OVR-86

Warp is offline Asst. Coach

Sounds about right to me. Would have liked to see a little higher defense but thats our LB's holding it down

i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

i think that after the first roster updates, our offense will jump up to close to 90.
    the LB's looked solid, and better than an 81 average

TheKnuck is offline Asst. Coach

ha, this might have been said, but i'm too lazy to read seven pages.
    fat pat is faster that or QB!!!!!!
    now thats funny!!!!

PurplePride80 is offline Star Spokesman

"i_bleed_purple" wrote:
    i think that after the first roster updates, our offense will jump up to close to 90.
    the LB's looked solid, and better than an 81 average
    You mean our defense?

Because our offense definatley won't jump to a 90.
    In the P.J.'s, my blend tape plays, bullets are strays
    Young bitches is grazed
    Each block, is like a maze, full of black rats trapped
    Plus the Island is packed
    From what I hear in all the stories when my peoples come back, black

Re: Madden 2007 Viking Player/Team Raitings.

what i dont get is why Tony Richardson is rated so high (91) but he has 61 run blocking!!! he is a freakin' FB who played for a very good running team most of his career! they gave him mid 80s on most of the RB abilities (ie. stiff arm, break tackle, spin) i dont think any Viking fan will use Richards to spin outside and break tackles unless they are on the 1yd line, and then still your more an likely going to call FB dive for just pure power!! i would have loved to use him on a counter plays with Hutch pulling and i using Richardson to make a big block, but with his Run blocking ability so low, i might as well put Kleinsasser in because atleast he as 70 run blocking which is higher than Wiggins and Rich!!!

i know this is just some minor stuff that might not really matter when the game comes out but running that counter weak play to the left side with Hutch taking out a LB and Artis Hicks pulling and i using Rich to lead block would have been unstoppable if Rich was rated better in blocking than they give him credit for!!!

another thing i got a small problem with is how Chad Greenway is ranked as the highest LB (what about Leber, or Thomas) and they have Cedric Griffin ranked 75 overall with 88 speed!! i know he is a hard-hitting corner, but they give him 68 tackling!! pretty low for a 2nd round CB who played for the National Champs!!

i do like how they kept Matt Birk high even though he was injured all last season!!! i like that Winfield and Smoot are at 92 speed, its good to have Winfield be able to make open field tackles and play man-to-man on good WR!!!

WHAT IS WITH ROSENTHAL!!!!! it seems like Madden has a huge man crush on that guy!!! 84 overall!!! that is the same as Kenechi Udeze!!! that guy should be in the mid 70s, he sucked it up everytime he got into a game!!!

ok i think that is enough ranting and raving about Madden for a while!! but i will be back!!! you can count on it!!!!!!

:evil:
    http://www.myspace.com/pooptin

vikings11_27 is offline Pro-Bowler

I just got it and found out that ryan cook IS in the game...he is a 78 but he is a free agent center.. if you want accurate rosters trade dwight smith for jt osulivan ...then release JT from the saints Then move sharper to SS...Then sign cook move him to right tackle...move rosenthal to left tackel and relsease goldberg

i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"PurplePeopleEaters89" wrote:
    what i dont get is why Tony Richardson is rated so high (91) but he has 61 run blocking!!! he is a freakin' FB who played for a very good running team most of his career! they gave him mid 80s on most of the RB abilities (ie. stiff arm, break tackle, spin) i dont think any Viking fan will use Richards to spin outside and break tackles unless they are on the 1yd line, and then still your more an likely going to call FB dive for just pure power!! i would have loved to use him on a counter plays with Hutch pulling and i using Richardson to make a big block, but with his Run blocking ability so low, i might as well put Kleinsasser in because atleast he as 70 run blocking which is higher than Wiggins and Rich!!!

i know this is just some minor stuff that might not really matter when the game comes out but running that counter weak play to the left side with Hutch taking out a LB and Artis Hicks pulling and i using Rich to lead block would have been unstoppable if Rich was rated better in blocking than they give him credit for!!!

another thing i got a small problem with is how Chad Greenway is ranked as the highest LB (what about Leber, or Thomas) and they have Cedric Griffin ranked 75 overall with 88 speed!! i know he is a hard-hitting corner, but they give him 68 tackling!! pretty low for a 2nd round CB who played for the National Champs!!

i do like how they kept Matt Birk high even though he was injured all last season!!! i like that Winfield and Smoot are at 92 speed, its good to have Winfield be able to make open field tackles and play man-to-man on good WR!!!

WHAT IS WITH ROSENTHAL!!!!! it seems like Madden has a huge man crush on that guy!!! 84 overall!!! that is the same as Kenechi Udeze!!! that guy should be in the mid 70s, he sucked it up everytime he got into a game!!!

ok i think that is enough ranting and raving about Madden for a while!! but i will be back!!! you can count on it!!!!!!

:evil:
    in 06, richardson was something likea 97, so he went down, giving griffin a 68 tackle is good in my opinion.
    winfield is only a 70 something, and hes probably the best tackling corner in the league.

plus i'm pretty sure madden doesn't rank the players, or else bretty would be 99 overall

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567