gpete13 is offline Starter

Madden 2005 Challenge

Kicks off at the home of this year's Super Bowl Champions on August 14 in Minneapolis.

http://www.easports.com/events/maddenchallenge2004/home.jsp

Kinda early, most people will only have a week with the game. Good luck to all that go.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Madden 2005 Challenge

That would be fun, but I would get killed!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Madden 2005 Challenge

Well you have a good shot. Most of the first games are short, so if you play decent d and get a turn over your pretty much set. But having start there is a true advantage for some people. The game would be only out for a few days, last year it just took a few weeks for people to get the glitches (jet packing mainly) down and cheap plays took some fun out of it. The more coastal events (NY/Philly) tend to get alot more greater competition because of a denser population then other places. I might try to go to those. Just dont know if I want to waste a vacation day though to maybe play a few games, if more than one. The administrator of the site I help mod at, helped with hosting the one at Dallas last year, it was held in their stadium.

SHOW-TIME is offline Pro-Bowler

Madden 2005 Challenge

hey do u have to be like 18 or older to be in the challenge
    so yeah eatingpieinbed some friends of mine http://www.purevolume.com/eatingpieinbed

Madden 2005 Challenge

Im not sure but I think it would be. Check the link I am sure there is a spot with the rules. The site is blocked from me right now (at work). The regional finalists will travel to Las Vegas. I personal would prefer it, I know I tend to like playing more mature players that play the game more like a football game, not as a video game(less strategy). Thats just me, but during a tournament anything goes that in the rules books.

SHOW-TIME is offline Pro-Bowler

Madden 2005 Challenge

thanks gpete i hate when people go for it whens it like 4th and 20 its stupid i know what u mean
    so yeah eatingpieinbed some friends of mine http://www.purevolume.com/eatingpieinbed

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

Madden 2005 Challenge

"SHOW-TIME" wrote:
    thanks gpete i hate when people go for it whens it like 4th and 20 its stupid i know what u mean
    But it is a video game, it isn't like real football in that sense. You do what works, I would rather go for it on a 4th and 20 on their 40 yard line then punt it. The vikes are the only team I play an more often than not Moss comes up with those catches.

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.