Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Madden 07

Prophet Guest

Re: Madden 07

The State of NFL Videogames
    We examine the past, present and future of EA's exclusive football license. And yes, more NFL games are on the way.
    by Jonathan Miller
    July 14, 2006

ChiTownVike is offline Hall of Famer

"Bdubya" wrote:
    "ChiTownVike" wrote:
    "Bdubya" wrote:
    "WilliamsonOfTroy" wrote:
    Only problem is...how can thier be another Madden God when I already am. :lol:
    Dang, you beat me to it.

After we both beat ChiTown, we would battle and ultimately tie.
    Bring it on! You guys go out and buy a 360 and we will have an ultimate faceoff

My live name is at the bottom, either go to a friends house and you use theirs, or buy one yourself
    I've got a 360, but I don't feel like paying to pay people online. Just come up to Iron Mountain someday, and we'll throw down.
    You can buy a one month subscription for 8 bucks and well see how it goes. The only reason I have a 360 is to play on live.

Thank you Josdin for the sig

purpleFavreEaters is offline Coordinator

The main issues I seriously hope they fix is a way to stop the cheap punt block people do. I am talking about where ther click between the twopoutside players really fast and then everytime the guy gets in to block a punt. They need to fix this somehow its a joke. Also they need to make some way to only allow you to use the same play like 5 times or something in a game. I am so sick of people using nothing but the sam play on Defense because its a money play and is impossible to stop. I also agree with the running feature having to be updated that would be nice to see. One last thing is looking into fixing the TE advantages that people abuse.

purpleFavreEaters is offline Coordinator

Also something needs to be done about the feedback tabs. I am as straight a player as they come but people have given me bad feedback because I yell at the cheaters online. This is not right as it makes me out to look like a cheater when in reality I am not. Also the "fair play" feature blows IMO, its seems I am never allowed to go for it on 4th and inches yet everyone I play always gets to go for it and it blows. The other thing is it seems like when I am playing a team that may have a worse record than me and I am up by like 3 td's they all of sudden comp[lete everypass magically in double coverage. Its a joke and obviously the fair play thing is kicking in and is BS.

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

"purpleFavreEaters" wrote:
    The main issues I seriously hope they fix is a way to stop the cheap punt block people do. I am talking about where ther click between the twopoutside players really fast and then everytime the guy gets in to block a punt. They need to fix this somehow its a joke. Also they need to make some way to only allow you to use the same play like 5 times or something in a game. I am so sick of people using nothing but the sam play on Defense because its a money play and is impossible to stop. I also agree with the running feature having to be updated that would be nice to see. One last thing is looking into fixing the TE advantages that people abuse.
    There are no magic plays that work all the time. Try calling a defense specifically designed to stop te type of play the call, or controlling a defensive player in a manner that would stop the play. Sure there are some plays that work better than others, but try using your human brain to stop them rather than rely on Madden computer AI.

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

"purpleFavreEaters" wrote:
    Also something needs to be done about the feedback tabs. I am as straight a player as they come but people have given me bad feedback because I yell at the cheaters online. This is not right as it makes me out to look like a cheater when in reality I am not. Also the "fair play" feature blows IMO, its seems I am never allowed to go for it on 4th and inches yet everyone I play always gets to go for it and it blows. The other thing is it seems like when I am playing a team that may have a worse record than me and I am up by like 3 td's they all of sudden comp[lete everypass magically in double coverage. Its a joke and obviously the fair play thing is kicking in and is BS.
    I am a really seriously Madden player and I have NEVER heard of any such glitch. There is one glitch that was in Madden 06 where you could get the defense really tired if you kept audibling and when you ran the play, you basically could have a wide open lane with Phat Pat. I have never heard of that glitch, maybe its called having a good punt blocker? :roll:

I really like to create plays so I home unlike the old ones you make a playaction type of play or a trick play like the steelrs did to win the super bowl.

I just learned that in the legends in Madden 2007 there will be Fran Tarkenton!!!!!!!!

There will be other, but I just found that out!

wow!! alot of you guys are calling yourself Madden Gods!!! Someone has got to get on XBL and challenge me!!! just PM if you want to get a game of madden on the Xbox together!!! My GT is KSI Viking

and no i am not in KSI....lol
    http://www.myspace.com/pooptin

i also hope they make the Xbox 360 version alot better than last years!! you could call a QB sneak and just get 5-10 yds a pop!!! it was really stupid, i could just throw a pass as far as i could into triple coverage to my TE and he would automatically catch it!! the took the gaming experience out of it and made it more like watching a football movie!!! it sucked real bad last year for Xbox 360 owners!!!
    http://www.myspace.com/pooptin

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast