BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Madden 07

"Brandon" wrote:
    Does anyone know what is new with Madden 2007
    Madden07

i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

i really REALLY hope they fix the O line AI in that game. i'm sick of my tackles a) giving up 4 sacks a game (ok, i'm not actually that bad, but they give up way more than the center and guards do) , and b) i'm sick of the tackles on runs to the outside, blowing by the OLB's and going to block the safties.

i also hope they fix the return game. on all Madden its rite hard to score on a kick return, and its rite hard to get more than 6 yards on a punt return, because the return team runs back and just stands there, letting the rushers right past them to tackle you.

Bdubya is offline Star Spokesman

"i_bleed_purple" wrote:
    i really REALLY hope they fix the O line AI in that game. i'm sick of my tackles a) giving up 4 sacks a game (ok, i'm not actually that bad, but they give up way more than the center and guards do) , and b) i'm sick of the tackles on runs to the outside, blowing by the OLB's and going to block the safties.

i also hope they fix the return game. on all Madden its rite hard to score on a kick return, and its rite hard to get more than 6 yards on a punt return, because the return team runs back and just stands there, letting the rushers right past them to tackle you.
    I'm sure they didn't. They have the new lead blocker "feature" so that instead of them making it any better, you now have to take control of a player to make the block. Now, it is "your fault" if the block isn't made, when in reality they just didn't feel like fixing their terrible offensive line AI.
    MC's run away when I kick it
    They act so chicken, they should come with a large drink and a biscuit
    -Canibus

PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired

"i_bleed_purple" wrote:

The kick return feature is OK but the punt returns suck.

What I don't get is when my o-line players allow like 10 sacks in a game but then at the end of the year they are in the pro-bowl. WTF?

"PurplePeopleEaters" wrote:
    "i_bleed_purple" wrote:

What I don't get is when my o-line players allow like 10 sacks in a game but then at the end of the year they are in the pro-bowl. WTF?
    I think its because along with all the sacks they get a ton of pancakes.
    WE CAN BUILD ON THIS!!!

In AP I trust

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

"westvirginiavikings" wrote:
    "Brandon" wrote:
    Does anyone know what is new with Madden 2007
    Madden07
    It was an honorable try WVV!:grin:

ChiTownVike is offline Hall of Famer

"i_bleed_purple" wrote:

Ok, so since I have been studying Madden 2007, (something like this should be my title when I turn HOF, but thats for a later discussion)

The new features in this years game are as follows:

Run to Daylight Feature: This will give you controls of the lead blocker when you are on a run play. You can control the center, guard, tackle, fullback, or wideout before the play starts when the run starts going you can lay out 4 different blocks that will help you spring the run loose for a big gain ( should be very fun for you run-oriented gamers out there)

Hall of Fame Mode: Very similar to last years Superstar Mode, but this year it goes in depth. You can start your player out in the New MiniCamp ( Which I will explain in a sec) and you build up your players attributes. You can then do through the whole draft and agent expierence. YOu start training camp where you are basically unkown and you have no respect in the league. Unlike last year game, where you play the actual game and you just try and boost your players stats, this year the only person you can play is your character and if your were the wideout for say, the offensive coordinator will call a run or pass play and if you follow the directions given, you will succeed. as you grow in expierence, you start to be reconized around the league. You can start waving your hand around like our dear friend Moss. As you continue along, your goal is to make it to the HOF

Training Camp: This year the training camp will be more of a walk aroumnd facility with new drills like the 40 yard dash and weight lifting. You can also recover a player from injury faster if you put him through an intensive workout, but you risk hurting him further more.

Kicking: This year, for kicking it will be more of a right analog pull back push forward mechansim, people will know what I am talking about if you have swong the club in Tiger Woods Golf or played MLN 2K6 and you used the swing stick.

Another add is for the 360 version, is players looking alot less bulky, last year it looked like Troy Williamson was Brian Urlacher. That has been fixed. The pass defense AI has been improved and so have the offense AI

Wow, that is the longest self typed post I have ever done.

I think my title should be "Madden NFL God"

Hoped that helped

Tell me guys and gals if there are any spelling mistakes that are glaring, I know I did not type that all right

Thank you Josdin for the sig

Mr. Purple is offline Ring of Fame

"ChiTownVike" wrote:
    "i_bleed_purple" wrote:

Ok, so since I have been studying Madden 2007, (something like this should be my title when I turn HOF, but thats for a later discussion)

The new features in this years game are as follows:

Run to Daylight Feature: This will give you controls of the lead blocker when you are on a run play. You can control the center, guard, tackle, fullback, or wideout before the play starts when the run starts going you can lay out 4 different blocks that will help you spring the run loose for a big gain ( should be very fun for you run-oriented gamers out there)

Hall of Fame Mode: Very similar to last years Superstar Mode, but this year it goes in depth. You can start your player out in the New MiniCamp ( Which I will explain in a sec) and you build up your players attributes. You can then do through the whole draft and agent expierence. YOu start training camp where you are basically unkown and you have no respect in the league. Unlike last year game, where you play the actual game and you just try and boost your players stats, this year the only person you can play is your character and if your were the wideout for say, the offensive coordinator will call a run or pass play and if you follow the directions given, you will succeed. as you grow in expierence, you start to be reconized around the league. You can start waving your hand around like our dear friend Moss. As you continue along, your goal is to make it to the HOF

Training Camp: This year the training camp will be more of a walk aroumnd facility with new drills like the 40 yard dash and weight lifting. You can also recover a player from injury faster if you put him through an intensive workout, but you risk hurting him further more.

Kicking: This year, for kicking it will be more of a right analog pull back push forward mechansim, people will know what I am talking about if you have swong the club in Tiger Woods Golf or played MLN 2K6 and you used the swing stick.

Another add is for the 360 version, is players looking alot less bulky, last year it looked like Troy Williamson was Brian Urlacher. That has been fixed. The pass defense AI has been improved and so have the offense AI

Wow, that is the longest self typed post I have ever done.

Hoped that helped

Tell me guys and gals if there are any spelling mistakes that are glaring, I know I did not type that all right

Only problem is...how can thier be another Madden God when I already am. :lol:

Theres NOTHING greater then a Florida Gator!
    "I promise everyone this. When Childress is let go in two years I can honestly say this.
    "I am not surprised"."-PurplePackerEater

Bdubya is offline Star Spokesman

"ChiTownVike" wrote:
    That wouldn't work! Nothing is higher than God....so what would I be called since I am clearly a superior Madden player?
    MC's run away when I kick it
    They act so chicken, they should come with a large drink and a biscuit
    -Canibus

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast