Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 18 of 18
  1. #11
    Mr. Purple's Avatar
    Mr. Purple is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    4,005

    Re: Madden 06 Xbox 360

    Well EA is a 3rd party company and 3rd party companies dont go all out becuase they have to make em fit each system. Im not saying those graphics are the best but you gotta be a mega nerd to not think those are beautiful

    Theres NOTHING greater then a Florida Gator!
    "I promise everyone this. When Childress is let go in two years I can honestly say this.
    "I am not surprised"."-PurplePackerEater

  2. #12
    DarrinNelsonguy's Avatar
    DarrinNelsonguy is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,118

    Re: Madden 06 Xbox 360

    I know this if off of the subject, but when does the PS3 come out?
    "Hard work beats talent, when talent doesn t work hard."

  3. #13
    Mr. Purple's Avatar
    Mr. Purple is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    4,005

    Re: Madden 06 Xbox 360

    Round June, July 06

    Theres NOTHING greater then a Florida Gator!
    "I promise everyone this. When Childress is let go in two years I can honestly say this.
    "I am not surprised"."-PurplePackerEater

  4. #14
    ItalianStallion's Avatar
    ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,615

    Re: Madden 06 Xbox 360

    "WilliamsonOfTroy" wrote:
    Well EA is a 3rd party company and 3rd party companies dont go all out becuase they have to make em fit each system. Im not saying those graphics are the best but you gotta be a mega nerd to not think those are beautiful
    I'm just saying it seems EA does a better job graphically with its other games.


    I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

  5. #15
    fred3105's Avatar
    fred3105 is offline Coordinator
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    736

    Re: Madden 06 Xbox 360

    "ItalianStallion" wrote:
    "WilliamsonOfTroy" wrote:
    Well EA is a 3rd party company and 3rd party companies dont go all out becuase they have to make em fit each system. Im not saying those graphics are the best but you gotta be a mega nerd to not think those are beautiful
    I'm just saying it seems EA does a better job graphically with its other games.
    EA has nothing to do with the graphics they are just a publisher.
    http://homepage.mac.com/vijayr/PSU/MM05PSU2.mov (Mario Manningham)

  6. #16
    ItalianStallion's Avatar
    ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,615

    Re: Madden 06 Xbox 360

    "fred3105" wrote:
    "ItalianStallion" wrote:
    "WilliamsonOfTroy" wrote:
    Well EA is a 3rd party company and 3rd party companies dont go all out becuase they have to make em fit each system. Im not saying those graphics are the best but you gotta be a mega nerd to not think those are beautiful
    I'm just saying it seems EA does a better job graphically with its other games.
    EA has nothing to do with the graphics they are just a publisher.
    So your saying the People that make Madden are not employed by EA?


    I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

  7. #17
    Mr. Purple's Avatar
    Mr. Purple is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    4,005

    Re: Madden 06 Xbox 360

    Tiberon and Ea Make/Publish this game, its marketed to be a 3rd party game, so they in return cant fully push the game to one systems limits becuase of the window of time they have to ship it.

    Theres NOTHING greater then a Florida Gator!
    "I promise everyone this. When Childress is let go in two years I can honestly say this.
    "I am not surprised"."-PurplePackerEater

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    65

    Re: Madden 06 Xbox 360

    I'm a loyal Playstation fan and will have to wait for the PS3. I saw a screen shoot Maddon 06 of the 360 and I like how they let you choose plays. You can pick by play type, formation, ask the coach, ask maddon and my personal favorate, by key player like in maddon 2000. That way you can spread out the stats easyer.
    http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=102 252940

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-05-2007, 08:38 AM
  2. xbox 360!?
    By nephilimstorm in forum Tix & Such
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-11-2006, 09:04 AM
  3. Mail from the worst player in Madden - to madden
    By simonsparre in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 10-13-2006, 12:33 PM
  4. Xbox 360
    By triedandtruevikesfan in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 05-09-2006, 07:23 PM
  5. XBox 360 or PS3?
    By Ltrey33 in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 05-19-2005, 09:07 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •