Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Madden 06 Worst Madden ever

I hate this game. By far the worst edition ever it just makes me angry. I throw 5 picks a game its so stupid. I also get too many interceptions I like things to be realistic.

I also find all-pro skill level way to easy and its boring but I go to all madden and I cant do a god dam thing

I found other maddens were way better this is just a horrible edition

Am I the only one who thinks this or does anyone like it?

PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Madden 06 Worst Madden ever

I think its the best one so far, or at least the one I have played the most. I don't know... Superstar mode was a good addition if you have NFL street 2 or NCAA football 2006 to work your character up. I like it.

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

I like it better.. But the interceptions bother me alot.. I throw way too many.. I throw like 8 and still win by 70..

I get too many as well.. My guy has like 20 and its the 10th week or something..

The skill levels jump too much I agree with that too

MrGopher16 is offline Hall of Famer

I enjoy it, especially doing franchise mode, i love building up a team and making them awesome. You have to just keep trying at all madden, it was really tough at first, and it seems like no matter what the computer always comes back in the second half, but you get used to it after awhile. And if you get sick of it, there's always blitz the league!
    ;-)

gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired

my favorite is 2004. i bet alot of us will have a opinion on madden 2006.
    We're bringing purple back.

"MrGopher16" wrote:
    I enjoy it, especially doing franchise mode, i love building up a team and making them awesome. You have to just keep trying at all madden, it was really tough at first, and it seems like no matter what the computer always comes back in the second half, but you get used to it after awhile. And if you get sick of it, there's always blitz the league!
    I guess i will just have to give it more time at all madden.

It just seems the deep ball is impossible the DB always makes some ridicolus play or the QB seems to throw it toward the middle of the field instead of receiving the WR on his route. Thats even with the QB vision off

All I can do is curl routes and the occasionly slant route

Any suggestions playbooks??? any plays???

"gregair13" wrote:
    my favorite is 2004. i bet alot of us will have a opinion on madden 2006.

04 was great I also had some great franchises and fun on 05

I just get so fustrated on this years I always want to break sopmething or punch something. It brings back memories of watching the vikes int he early part of this season.

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

'06 on XBox 360 is great visually and pretty darn good game play wise too. The animations are also really slick. That's about where it ends though. It was rushed, so it's not deep, and it also has more than a few bugs. On top of that, there is no create-a-player or edit player option, which means I can't even create a guy like O-Smith who isn't on the roster. I paid 60 bucks for that game, and in comparison to the Madden you get for 50 it's bad. Next year's version will be 100% better because they will have a long time to develop it, but it kind of pisses me off that it was so bad this year.

MrGopher16 is offline Hall of Famer

"vikings_fan66" wrote:
    "MrGopher16" wrote:
    I guess i will just have to give it more time at all madden.

It just seems the deep ball is impossible the DB always makes some ridicolus play or the QB seems to throw it toward the middle of the field instead of receiving the WR on his route. Thats even with the QB vision off

All I can do is curl routes and the occasionly slant route

Any suggestions playbooks??? any plays???
    Yeah especially on all madden DB's are really friggin' hard! I rarely throw a deep ball on all madden unless i have a 2nd and short situation or something where i'm fairly confident i can convert a first down the next play still. For all madden i would suggest more running plays and when you pass make it play action with short curl or out routes, those are pretty hard for even the computer to defend against.
    ;-)

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

I've never played madden

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast