Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Madden 06

Jordy828 is offline Waterboy

Madden 06

Excellent game, Just wondering who here plays it. Don't know if this is bad or not but in my franchise Culpepper is out for the season with a severe concussion. Kind of sucks.

vikings6490 is offline Starter

Re: Madden 06

I play it
    Thanks MF

ShanePurpleBlood is offline Coordinator

I am on my second year of All-pro with the Vikings. Next season we are bumping up to all madden. In that league I play against a Bears fan. In my other league I am the Raiders, and another friend is the Cheifs. We are in the 3rd season. I won the Super Bowl with the Raiders, but lost in NFC champ with the Vikes. I like the QB vision and precision passing. Some days I still have time after Madden to be with my girl.

Another great sig by PPE!
    SKOL VIKINGS!!!
    Vikings #1
    Raiders #2
    Hawkeyes #1
    Longhorns #2

SamDawg84 Guest

i do. its my fav. game.! poor dawg. my qb is big ben. so u have to use brad?

SamDawg84 Guest

i won the super bowl. my team beat my older bro's team.... my team is the jags cause of del dawg

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

LOL Sam.. You don't know what your talking about.. You got lucky..

I play it all the time.. Currently im doing a superstar mode.. Im on my first year and am playing all pro.. Im a WR for the Titans.. Drew Bennett leads the league in yards and I am leading all rookies in yards and TD's with 650 and 6 td's after 8 games

PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired

"Vikez4Lyfe" wrote:

I play it all the time.. Currently im doing a superstar mode.. Im on my first year and am playing all pro.. Im a WR for the Titans.. Drew Bennett leads the league in yards and I am leading all rookies in yards and TD's with 650 and 6 td's after 8 games
    I just started a new superstar. I have to request a trade b/c I am on the damn lions. :roll: Qb by the way. Not too bad a place to start out though. Good recievers to build a good QB around.

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

"PurplePeopleEaters" wrote:
    "Vikez4Lyfe" wrote:

I just started a new superstar. I have to request a trade b/c I am on the gol 'darnit lions. :roll: Qb by the way. Not too bad a place to start out though. Good recievers to build a good QB around.

:lol: The first superstar mode I made I was on the lions.. I was a WR too! I didn't know you could demand a trade so I started the Titans one.. What is your superstar rated? Mine was 78 coming in.. 80 now I think.. My bro got a 95 safety! :shock:

fred3105 is offline Coordinator

I did played it for 2days and havent touched it since. Still playing NCAA football 2006 though which happens to be 100x better.
    http://homepage.mac.com/vijayr/PSU/MM05PSU2.mov (Mario Manningham)

miakurtzy07 is offline Starter

"Vikez4Lyfe" wrote:
    "PurplePeopleEaters" wrote:
    "Vikez4Lyfe" wrote:

I just started a new superstar. I have to request a trade b/c I am on the gol 'darnit lions. :roll: Qb by the way. Not too bad a place to start out though. Good recievers to build a good QB around.

:lol: The first superstar mode I made I was on the lions.. I was a WR too! I didn't know you could demand a trade so I started the Titans one.. What is your superstar rated? Mine was 78 coming in.. 80 now I think.. My bro got a 95 safety! :shock:
    My first two superstars (WR and HB) were drafted by the lions...I sense a conspiracy! LOL!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast