Thread: Macho Man

Bdubya is offline Star Spokesman

Macho Man

Well, it's official. The devil has come to earth to take control of one human body and do everything in his power, from that one body, to tear down the human race. The body he took control of just so happened to be the one that belongs to Macho Man Randy Savage. I'm sure the devil thought long and hard about what he could do from this body, and it came to him suddenly in that evil mind of his.....Put out a RAP CD. Perfect. I have taken the liberty of sparing the wonderful people of pp.org by personally listening to a few of his songs, including:

Be A Man (A Hulk Hogan diss track, in which Macho Man tells Hogan he will "Kick him in the butt, and wash his mouth out with soap"...)

and a song called "I'm Back", in which he says "I'm coming from a medium nobody expected, been in the game for years and I'm still respected", but by God is he working to stop that.

Just wanted to say thanks again devil, for making my life a living hell.
    MC's run away when I kick it
    They act so chicken, they should come with a large drink and a biscuit
    -Canibus

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Macho Man

Randy "Macho Man" Savage as The Devil doing the Minnesota Moon!
    ................................ :twisted: ...................................
    ............................... :bootyshake: ...............................
    .................................................. ................................
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Macho Man

"Bdubya" wrote:
    Well, it's official. The devil has come to earth to take control of one human body and do everything in his power, from that one body, to tear down the human race. The body he took control of just so happened to be the one that belongs to Macho Man Randy Savage. I'm sure the devil thought long and hard about what he could do from this body, and it came to him suddenly in that evil mind of his.....Put out a RAP CD. Perfect. I have taken the liberty of sparing the wonderful people of pp.org by personally listening to a few of his songs, including:

Be A Man (A Hulk Hogan diss track, in which Macho Man tells Hogan he will "Kick him in the butt, and wash his mouth out with soap"...)

and a song called "I'm Back", in which he says "I'm coming from a medium nobody expected, been in the game for years and I'm still respected", but by God is he working to stop that.

Just wanted to say thanks again devil, for making my life a living hell.
    Why did you even put it in your cd player??? You had to know it was the devil even before pushing play.

Better have a Slim Jim and forget all about it.