Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    COJOMAY is offline Jersey Retired

Love the headline

Gotta love the way the New Your Post made the headline with syringes!
    ;D
    Kentucky Vikes Fan

When you require nothing, you get nothing; when you expect nothing, you will find nothing; when you embrace nothing, all you will have is nothing.

Vikes_King is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Love the headline

LOL yea i wonder how he's going to take that one lol

http://vikesking.blogspot.com/

"We’ll win our own Super Bowl, with our own players. Real Vikings. Something Brett Favre can never be."

- Dan Calabrese

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

PERFECT!!!!!!

BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion

LOL!
    That is hilarious.

But don't you feel sorry for the guy deep down?
    I mean think of how much trouble he had to go through in order to not get caught.
    Think of all the criticism he now faces for cheating at the game.
    Every night he lays his juice head to sleep, he has to ponder...I'm a phony.
    I owe my career to roids.
    I'm a tool, a big dumb, steroid pushing, tarnished role model with a shriveled little sack that prevents my wife from achieving half an orgasm, so my dog comes in and finishes the dog (little to her knowledge)...asshole.

Barry is my favorite player.
    I want to get a poster for my son.

jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion

That is ginormously hilarious.
    Everyone will always know that Bonds only got the record because of steroids.
    I did think it was funny that the pitcher who gave up 755 had tested positive for steroids and no one cared about him.

"jmcdon00" wrote:
    That is ginormously hilarious.
    Everyone will always know that Bonds only got the record because of steroids.
    I did think it was funny that the pitcher who gave up 755 had tested positive for steroids and no one cared about him.
    Why would anybody care about some loser pitcher... he is not breaking any records.
    He was caught and dealt with before he had a chance to make a big name for himself.

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

I like Kruk's statement last night, that he will tell his kids that regardless of whether or not Bonds is/was on roids, Kruk says with all honesty that Barry Bonds is the best player he has ever played against.

The roids issue and the home run record tarnish the fact that he is still a heck of a player, one of the best.

"snowinapril" wrote:
    I like Kruk's statement last night, that he will tell his kids that regardless of whether or not Bonds is/was on roids, Kruk says with all honesty that Barry Bonds is the best player he has ever played against.

The roids issue and the home run record tarnish the fact that he is still a heck of a player, one of the best.
    He is a heck of a ball player, no doubt about that.
    It is really unfortunate that his legacy has to be tarnished like this...but it is from his own actions.

He didn't earn the HR record though...he owes that to steroids.
    Without steroids, he would probably be at least 100 shy of the record still.

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

"BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    "snowinapril" wrote:

It is really unfortunate that his legacy has to be tarnished like this...but it is from his own actions.

Just for arguments sake, let's say that Terry Allen went out and beat Walter Payton's (at the time) rushing record.
    He benefited from science.
    Does he deserve to be the rushing leader of all time under those circumstances.
    It wasn't illegal at the time, or is it now, to have knees replaced.

I know, this is a semi-bad argument.

But, there are all these medical advancements that are socially acceptable, that allow guys to keep playing when even 10 years ago, it would have ended a guys career.
    That also seems like an unfair advantage. So far their isn't a real example of this, but there could be in the future.

"snowinapril" wrote:
    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    "snowinapril" wrote:

Just for arguments sake, let's say that Terry Allen went out and beat Walter Payton's (at the time) rushing record.
    He benefited from science.
    Does he deserve to be the rushing leader of all time under those circumstances.
    It wasn't illegal at the time, or is it now, to have knees replaced.

I know, this is a semi-bad argument.

But, there are all these medical advancements that are socially acceptable, that allow guys to keep playing when even 10 years ago, it would have ended a guys career.
    That also seems like an unfair advantage. So far their isn't a real example of this, but there could be in the future.
    I see the point your trying to make, however...

Steroids were illegal at the time he was using them to enhance his performance.
    Just because baseball wasn't taking the appropriate measures to catch these bastards, doesn't mean it was OK for them to be doing.
    They knew what they are doing was wrong.
    I don't think MLB even wanted to catch them at the time because they finally were rebounding from the strike that killed attendance and interest.
    MLB is certainly part to blame as well.
    The whole situation is a disaster.

My main point is I really feel for the old time "greats" who are losing their place in history to a group of shrivel dick needle pushers.
    It is really sad.

Bonds shows absolutely no remorse either.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast