Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    WBLVikeBabe is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Love during football playoffs?

Hahahah that's a funny article! You guys definitley gotta find a girl that loves football. Funny thing is I always worried that I wouldn't be able to find a guy who loves football and it would be the other way around. I don't understand girls who don't like it though. It's such a big part of my life that I forget I'm kind of in the minority of girls when it comes to sports. But I don't really care!!!

[move]My beautiful sig made by the one and only PPE![/move]

WBL posted: Hahahah that's a funny article! You guys definitley gotta find a girl that loves football.

Well if all women were as into sports as you and pologirl we men would have it made. Would you consider teaching a course for women on the joys of football? :grin:

"Vikesfan4evr" wrote:
    WBL posted: Hahahah that's a funny article! You guys definitley gotta find a girl that loves football.

Well if all women were as into sports as you and pologirl we men would have it made. Would you consider teaching a course for women on the joys of football? :grin:
    Hahah I would love to! :lol:

coreyd is offline Coach

I will never date another woman unless she loves football. Not likes. There is a difference between love and like. A girl who likes football is a girl who watches it because she feels closer to you. She enjoys that extra time with you. A girl that loves football isnt afraid to get in your face when their favorite team scores and says something like "Now what? Who is talkin now? Better call your momma cause this one is gonna hurt!!!" Sorry....got a little carried away.

But, that is a qualifier for sure.

"coreyd" wrote:
    I will never date another woman unless she loves football. Not likes. There is a difference between love and like. A girl who likes football is a girl who watches it because she feels closer to you. She enjoys that extra time with you. A girl that loves football isnt afraid to get in your face when their favorite team scores and says something like "Now what? Who is talkin now? Better call your momma cause this one is gonna hurt!!!" Sorry....got a little carried away.

Hahah that's funny! I know that I get kinda crazy when I watch the Vikes. I would be hanging out with some friends girls and guys watching the game and I would be all yelling and screaming at the game occasionally throwing stuff. The girls looked at me like I was crazy, the guys were just like whoa sweet!

coreyd is offline Coach

"WBLVikeBabe" wrote:
    "coreyd" wrote:

Hahah that's funny! I know that I get kinda crazy when I watch the Vikes. I would be hanging out with some friends girls and guys watching the game and I would be all yelling and screaming at the game occasionally throwing stuff. The girls looked at me like I was crazy, the guys were just like whoa sweet!
    See...you know whats up...

Freya is offline Team Alumni

"RK." wrote:
    Find a woman that understands that football is important to you and wants to make you happy. :razz: Whats all this crap about making her happy so you can watch the game? How about her making you happy while you watch the game. :razz: Its all about finding the right woman. :smile:

This whole idea that a guy should feel guilty about watching football and has to make it up to the woman in his life for indulging himself is BS. If a woman thinks that way you just haven't trained her correctly. :lol:
    Hahahahahahaha :lol:

Personally, I don't think there is intelligent life on other planets. Why should other planets be any different from this one?

coreyd is offline Coach

Bottom line...things need to change when it comes to the domestic homefield. We need to altar the norm of women. Instead of worrying about things like Supreme Court Judges and bird flues....we need to take care of home first. Like they say...the problems of this world start at home. I have know idea who "they" are and if "they" actually said that...but still.

2beersTommy is offline Team Alumni

"coreyd" wrote:
    Bottom line...things need to change when it comes to the domestic homefield. We need to altar the norm of women.
    :shock:

2beersTommy is offline Team Alumni

ooops

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast