Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Lost

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Lost

"Garland" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    Really? I had no idea LOST had so many fans.

I attempted to watch it a couple times and usually ended up cracking up over how lame the storyline was. I mean, its' just my opinion... but I though it was, and is, an awful show.
    Its hard to jump into in the middle. Most people that have eneded up way confused. It is worth renting from the beginning.
    There is huge following for the show, and thanks to the writers strikes the ratings will probably go up again since they will have new shows while all of the others will be showing repeats. but yes there are a ton of "Losties" out there
    Very true. I watched an episode in the middle once and thought it was crap but then I started from the beginning and I love it.

C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own

"Garland" wrote:
    "C" wrote:

I attempted to watch it a couple times and usually ended up cracking up over how lame the storyline was. I mean, its' just my opinion... but I though it was, and is, an awful show.
    Its hard to jump into in the middle. Most people that have eneded up way confused. It is worth renting from the beginning.
    There is huge following for the show, and thanks to the writers strikes the ratings will probably go up again since they will have new shows while all of the others will be showing repeats. but yes there are a ton of "Losties" out there
    Yeah, that's probably the best point I've heard yet. Although, one of those episodes I attempted to watch was during the first season I think... with the Polar Bear? I lost it (no pun intended)... I was cracking up.

"marstc09" wrote:
    American Idol is not comparable to Lost. Apples to apples not oranges to apples. American Idol is reality TV!
    You just asked what shows pulled in that sort of audience... I didn't know we were breaking down by category.
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

Garland Greene is offline Jersey Retired

"marstc09" wrote:
    "Garland" wrote:
    "C" wrote:

Very true. I watched an episode in the middle once and thought it was crap but then I started from the beginning and I love it.
    Yeah it would be kind of like opening a book in the middle and trying to figure out what was going on. It is basically one long story. It is going on season 4 but it is about day 80 something? I believe in the story.

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

"C" wrote:
    "Garland" wrote:
    "C" wrote:

Yeah, that's probably the best point I've heard yet. Although, one of those episodes I attempted to watch was during the first season I think... with the Polar Bear? I lost it (no pun intended)... I was cracking up.

"marstc09" wrote:
    American Idol is not comparable to Lost. Apples to apples not oranges to apples. American Idol is reality TV!
    You just asked what shows pulled in that sort of audience... I didn't know we were breaking down by category.
    I said what show not reality TV. I didn't know I had to spell it out.
    ;D

That part with the polar bear is crazy. I still don't understand it but I am sure I will later. That is what makes it so attractive.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234