Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: LOST

whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

Re: LOST

"RK" wrote:
    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    Good show. But, I started watching Invasion which comes on at the same time.
    You might want to check your schedual again ultra. Both of those shows are produced by the same network. Here Invasion comes on right after Lost on the same channel. I doubt the would set it up to compete with themselves. :smile:

I think he was referring to the show about Iraq, not Lost.
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

gpete13 is offline Starter

"mnvikes61" wrote:
    do they show reruns on any channels, or does only one network show it? i don't want to jump in when season 2 has just started, not having a clue as to what is going on.
    No its not. They did show last weeks season premier at 8:00. You might do yourself a favor and rent it or buy it for a few more bucks. I would recommend the DVDs to anyone and it is the ideal way to watch it. The quality is great, letter box format, no commercials (althought the commercials do give you a moment to ask WTF just happened?), rewinding and no waiting for a next episode. They rebroadcasted a bunch of them over the summer, but left some out. The dvd has 6 discs and bonus disc.

"CulpepernSalt" wrote:
    I love this show!!
    I was so busy last night, I completely forgot about it. Can anyone tell me what happened in last nights episode, if anything?

It started out showing Sawyer saving Michael and dragging him onto a piece of the raft, Sawyer gives Michael CPR and saves his life. Michael when he comes to, is kinda being a jerk to Sawyer, and he is blaming Sawyer for Walt being taken. There is pieces of the raft floating around, but they can not find Jin. Michael keeps blaming Sawyer about everything, the raft gets bummed from underneath by a shark! Michael blames Sawyer for that because Saywer is bleeding form the gunshot wound he got when the pirates took Walt!

Sawyer digs the bullet out in his shoulder with his fingers and then he swims to another piece of the floating raft, to get away from Michael.

This week flashback is about Michael! Flashes back to when Walts mother took him to Europe and then she wants her new boyfriend / husband to adopt Walt. (it was kind of boring in that part).

On the island

Claire discovers Charlie's Virgin Mary statue. The one that has heroin in it, from the small plane that had crashed on the island. He has not yet opened it, but I think that he is aware that their is heroine it it.

They show more of the complex that was under the hatch. Kate is captured, by the guy that was running the stadium steps when Jack twisted his ankle. He also has Locke at gunpoint. The runner wants Kate to tie up Locke, but Locke convenience him to tie up Kate because she is an escaped criminal. So the runner has Locke tie up Kate instead, as Locke is tying her up he slips a knife into her jeans.

The Runner puts her in a food pantry, and locks the door. Kate gets loose, she grabs some candy bars and then climbs into the air ducts above the pantry.

Back on the water:

Day breaks and it finds Michael and Sawyer's pieces of the raft floating near each other, Michael has seemed to regain his wits about him. The rafts are floating back towards the island, and are breaking apart, the both swim to a section of the raft that was one of the floats.

Back to the complex

Jack gets to the entrance and yells down. The runner asks who that is and Locke tells him it is one of the passengers form the plane wreck, "our doctor". The runner goes to intercept Jack holding a gun to Locke's head, Jack wants to know what happened to Kate? Locke tells Jack she is fine, and Jack finally recognizes the guy holding Locke as the runner form the stadium.

On the beach

Michael and Sawyer finally get to shore and are looking around when they here Jin. Jin comes running out of the woods and has his hands tied be hind his back, he runs to Michael and Sawyer. He is saying something to them but they can not make it out, he says it again and he is saying the others. They look down the beach and you see 5 or 6 guys coming at them with make shift weapons.

That is basically what happened, if anybody can add something feel free!

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"whackthepack" wrote:
    "RK" wrote:
    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    Good show. But, I started watching Invasion which comes on at the same time.
    You might want to check your schedual again ultra. Both of those shows are produced by the same network. Here Invasion comes on right after Lost on the same channel. I doubt the would set it up to compete with themselves. :smile:

I think he was referring to the show about Iraq, not Lost.
    Bingo! :wink:

gpete13 is offline Starter

"whackthepack" wrote:

On the island

Claire discovers Charlie's Virgin Mary statue. The one that has heroin in it, from the small plane that had crashed on the island. He has not yet opened it, but I think that he is aware that their is heroine it it.

They show more of the complex that was under the hatch. Kate is captured, by the guy that was running the stadium steps when Jack twisted his ankle. He also has Locke at gunpoint. The runner wants Kate to tie up Locke, but Locke convenience him to tie up Kate because she is an escaped criminal. So the runner has Locke tie up Kate instead, as Locke is tying her up he slips a knife into her jeans.

Charlie knows there is smack inside it because they came across them when they went to get Clair's baby from the French Lady.

Also with Locke and Desmond, Desmond makes Locke enter the "numbers" (4,15,24,48 what ever they are) into an older computer and a clock resets.

Another side note, in the rooms down the hatch, there is this company's logo all over the place, on the walls, on the food in the storage. When Sawyer and Mike are on the raft there is a shark, which also happens to have this logo on it.

"gpete13" wrote:
    "whackthepack" wrote:

On the island

Charlie knows there is smack inside it because they came across them when they went to get Clair's baby from the French Lady.

Also with Locke and Desmond, Desmond makes Locke enter the "numbers" (4,15,24,48 what ever they are) into an older computer and a clock resets.

Another side note, in the rooms down the hatch, there is this company's logo all over the place, on the walls, on the food in the storage. When Sawyer and Mike are on the raft there is a shark, which also happens to have this logo on it.

I remember the logo being on everything, but I do not remember seeing the logo on the shark. And I did not remember what numbers he had Locke input.

I could not remember if Charlie had seen the smack inside the other statues, so thanks for clearing that up.

RK.
    RK. is offline Ring of Fame Rally Cross II Champion

Yeah the logo on the shark is weird. You only see it for a moment. The numbers are the Lotto numbers that seem to show up all over. One other thing is that Desmond is asking Locke if he is the one that was sent. At first Locke lies and says yes but then admits that he has no idea what Desmond is talking about. Also Desmond is asking how many of the survivors are sick. Kind of like the French woman was saying that everyone got sick then crazy. :smile:

WWBGD

LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

I am refusing to watch it.

I bought my wife Season 1 on DVD for her birthday, and she watched 3 shows a night before the season 2 premiere.

That's just weird.
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.

GreenBaySlackers is offline Star Spokesman

I LOVE LOST!!!!!

it and boston legal are my favorite shows.!

sorry italion the guys on this website put you theory to shame...

BTW my theory was that the island was pergatory... but with what happend at the beginning of this season, im not so sure...

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

"GreenBaySlackers" wrote:
    I LOVE LOST!!!!!

it and boston legal are my favorite shows.!

sorry italion the guys on this website put you theory to shame...

BTW my theory was that the island was pergatory... but with what happend at the beginning of this season, im not so sure...
    Most of those theories have little to do with what has been shown on the show. They are merely taking information from outside of the show and attempting to decode the show, I am trying to pick up hints from the show to make my theories

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast