Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: LOST

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Re: LOST

"RK" wrote:
    "mnvikes61" wrote:
    hey RK what is really going on, on the island? it sounds like all kinds of crazy stuff is going on like a crazy tribe or spirits or some crap like that. tell me what it is about other than they are stranded on an island, and i'll probaly check it out
    Its all kind of a big mystery. There are some big questions which no one on the island has any answer for

1 How can a big island like this exist with no one seeming to know where it is?2 How come those that are on the island seem never able to leave it?
    3 How does a piece of an airplane fall 20,000 ft and there are 44 survivors?
    4 Where does all this weird stuff come from? (ie) polar bears, crazy people, monsters, pirate ships, planes, the hatch, etc.
    5 How is it that John (who was in a wheel chair before the crash) can now suddenly walk?

My theory is that all these people are sharing a dream. Maybe they flew through some weird space or something and they were all asleep at the time and suddenly they all found themselves in the same dream. And what each person is dreaming effects everyone else in the dream. So if one person dreams about being chased then some of the people find themselves being chased. Or if someone dreams about an invisible monster suddenly there is a monster crashing around in the jungle. Those that are having the strongest dream at the moment have the most effect on the island. Anyway thats my current theory. :smile:
    In a way its kind of like the matrix except that the dream isn't being controlled by anyone. If someone has a nightmare things get ugly and people can die.

Those are some really good questions. I'm going to have to buy the first season and watch that show. That is also a very good theory you have too.

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"whiteboy" wrote:
    sounds pretty cool. i'm gonna check it out. when does it come on again? one show that i started watching regularly was over there, it comes on fx on wednesdays at 10pm est, its a fiction series about the war in iraq.
    Good show. But, I started watching Invasion which comes on at the same time.

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

"VKG4LFE" wrote:
    "RK" wrote:
    "mnvikes61" wrote:
    hey RK what is really going on, on the island? it sounds like all kinds of crazy stuff is going on like a crazy tribe or spirits or some crap like that. tell me what it is about other than they are stranded on an island, and i'll probaly check it out
    Its all kind of a big mystery. There are some big questions which no one on the island has any answer for

1 How can a big island like this exist with no one seeming to know where it is?2 How come those that are on the island seem never able to leave it?
    3 How does a piece of an airplane fall 20,000 ft and there are 44 survivors?
    4 Where does all this weird stuff come from? (ie) polar bears, crazy people, monsters, pirate ships, planes, the hatch, etc.
    5 How is it that John (who was in a wheel chair before the crash) can now suddenly walk?

My theory is that all these people are sharing a dream. Maybe they flew through some weird space or something and they were all asleep at the time and suddenly they all found themselves in the same dream. And what each person is dreaming effects everyone else in the dream. So if one person dreams about being chased then some of the people find themselves being chased. Or if someone dreams about an invisible monster suddenly there is a monster crashing around in the jungle. Those that are having the strongest dream at the moment have the most effect on the island. Anyway thats my current theory. :smile:
    In a way its kind of like the matrix except that the dream isn't being controlled by anyone. If someone has a nightmare things get ugly and people can die.

Those are some really good questions. I'm going to have to buy the first season and watch that show. That is also a very good theory you have too.
    Those are some pretty good thoughts RK. Never watched the show, but if they can bring back JR on Dallas, then they can make this a dream sequence too!

Another ? What do they eat on this island? I mean come on! Survivor is only like 39 days and they get food. They're all skin and bones by the time they leave. These people on Lost look like they've been to the spa in comparison.

I'm exercising my ass by doing flexing exercises while typing. Prophet 3:42pm March 16, 2007
    "If God had wanted man to play soccer, he wouldn't have given us arms." Mike Ditka

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

I need to get on survivor so I can come back all skin and bones!! lol

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

mnvikes61 is offline Team Alumni

do they show reruns on any channels, or does only one network show it? i don't want to jump in when season 2 has just started, not having a clue as to what is going on.

Thanks Josdin

6-KINGS Guest

"countrygirl" wrote:
    Another ? What do they eat on this island? I mean come on! Survivor is only like 39 days and they get food. They're all skin and bones by the time they leave. These people on Lost look like they've been to the spa in comparison.
    I think on Survivor they are on a "bumping uglies" diet

:wink:

RK.
    RK. is offline Ring of Fame Rally Cross II Champion

"ultravikingfan" wrote:
    Good show. But, I started watching Invasion which comes on at the same time.
    You might want to check your schedual again ultra. Both of those shows are produced by the same network. Here Invasion comes on right after Lost on the same channel. I doubt the would set it up to compete with themselves. :smile:

WWBGD

C-PepNSalt is offline Pro-Bowler

I love this show!!
    I was so busy last night, I completely forgot about it. Can anyone tell me what happened in last nights episode, if anything?
    "Johnson, we will keep on beating them until morale improves."

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

This show is awesome. I am almost sure that Walt has some sort of supernatural ability. Here is some evidence:

1. In a flashback Walt is with his mother and stepdad, while reading a book concerning birds, he gets angry that he cannot get their attention. What happens? A Bird flies into the window and breaks its neck.

2. Walt wants a dog, and a dog appears on the island to be his pet.

3. Walt is reading spanish comic books while on the island. In one of the comic books there is a polar bear, suddenly Polar bears start appearing on the island. Not to mention I noticed in yesterdays episode that His real father buys him a stuffed polar bear when he is very young.

4. When the first raft catches fire Walt admits it happened because "He didn't want to leave the island".

5. The "others" want Walt, I assume this is because they know he has some power to make things happen with his mind.

6. Walt makes himself appear "for help" to the girl in charge of his dog after being kidnapped.

I am proud to say I came up with this theory all myself. I am extremely sure that is some respect, I am correct.

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast