Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: LOST

RK.
    RK. is offline Ring of Fame Rally Cross II Champion

LOST

So how many of you are into the TV show LOST? I am really addicted to this show. I was almost (not quite) looking forward to the new season of Lost as much as I was to the start of football season. :smile:

Any theories on where this island is?

If your not into this show those of us who are don't really care. :razz:

WWBGD

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Re: LOST

I really want to see it, but have not.

I do not know if I could just imto into. Maybe I will buy the DVD set.

I do watch "Invasion". Its a pretty good show so far.

RK.

Lost comes on here at 9:00 and is followed by Invasion. Invasion looks like it might be a pretty good show. Last year Alias came on after Lost so I sort of got to watching that. Alias is on Thursday now so not sure I will be able to follow it very much. I am usually busy on Thursday nights.

Renting the first season would be a good way to get into the story line on Lost. Its a pretty complicated plot. :smile:

WWBGD

DemonicViking is offline Ring of Fame

"RK" wrote:

If your not into this show those of us who are don't really care. :razz:
    Oh yes you do, otherwise you wouldn't had said that, old dude.. :wink:

But since you did mention it, I'll give it a look, and see if I care to give it a chance. What the heck? TV blows ass nowadays, maybe I'll be in for a surprise.

mnvikes61 is offline Team Alumni

i've seen commercials for Lost but never have thought of watching it when it's on. isn't there all kinds of weird stuff on the island?

Thanks Josdin

RK.

Oh yes you do, otherwise you wouldn't had said that, old dude..
    Heh heh heh I was just trying to eliminate the "I don't watch stupid TV shows" comments LOL. There always seem to be some that like to let everyone know that they are above all that. :roll:

WWBGD

mnvikes61 is offline Team Alumni

hey RK what is really going on, on the island? it sounds like all kinds of crazy stuff is going on like a crazy tribe or spirits or some crap like that. tell me what it is about other than they are stranded on an island, and i'll probaly check it out

Thanks Josdin

RK.

"mnvikes61" wrote:
    hey RK what is really going on, on the island? it sounds like all kinds of crazy stuff is going on like a crazy tribe or spirits or some crap like that. tell me what it is about other than they are stranded on an island, and i'll probaly check it out
    Its all kind of a big mystery. There are some big questions which no one on the island has any answer for

1 How can a big island like this exist with no one seeming to know where it is?
    2 How come those that are on the island seem never able to leave it?
    3 How does a piece of an airplane fall 20,000 ft and there are 44 survivors?
    4 Where does all this weird stuff come from? (ie) polar bears, crazy people, monsters, pirate ships, planes, the hatch, etc.
    5 How is it that John (who was in a wheel chair before the crash) can now suddenly walk?

My theory is that all these people are sharing a dream. Maybe they flew through some weird space or something and they were all asleep at the time and suddenly they all found themselves in the same dream. And what each person is dreaming effects everyone else in the dream. So if one person dreams about being chased then some of the people find themselves being chased. Or if someone dreams about an invisible monster suddenly there is a monster crashing around in the jungle. Those that are having the strongest dream at the moment have the most effect on the island. Anyway thats my current theory. :smile:
    In a way its kind of like the matrix except that the dream isn't being controlled by anyone. If someone has a nightmare things get ugly and people can die.

WWBGD

whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

I am huge fan of Lost, have watched it from the 1st show and could not wait for the new season to start.

If you have not watched it, you need to watch the 1st season before you try and catch on.

A lot of theories out there, from alien experiments, government experiments, a form of purgatory or that it's hell. I am so unsure that I will not give my theories because they fit in someways, but not completely.

But I look forward to finding out more each week.
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

whiteboy is offline Pro-Bowler

sounds pretty cool. i'm gonna check it out. when does it come on again? one show that i started watching regularly was over there, it comes on fx on wednesdays at 10pm est, its a fiction series about the war in iraq.

Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast