Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

Los Returns More Edumacated

Sorry I haven't been on this past week, but good news! Viterbo University has sought fit following my research presentation this past week to confer upon me a Master of Arts degree in Education. Wore a cap and gown and everything.

I camped all last week at Goose Island campground in La Crosse, where, each morning, I woke to a view of the Mississippi River and (a little farther away) Minnesota. I felt like y'all were there with me. :-)
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.

hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni

Congrats man. :salute:
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a

smooth los! congrats!
    "ted nugent called. he wants his shirt back."-george clooney, ocean s eleven

TEXPACK is offline Pro-Bowler

Los, I origingated near there and have many fond memories of LaCrosse. Definately God's Country.

Congrats! Now it's time to pay back those loans. Viterbo is expensive isn't it?
    Some of us will do our jobs well and some will not, but we will all be judged by only one thing - the result." --Vince Lombardi

LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

"TEXPACK" wrote:
    Los, I origingated near there and have many fond memories of LaCrosse. Definately God's Country.

Congrats! Now it's time to pay back those loans. Viterbo is expensive isn't it?
    I was actually quite impressed with the area, also. My sister went to school there but I never visited much. It really is beautiful (and really buggy, if you happen to be camping on the Mississippi River).

Yeah, its a little expensive, but they have a good cohort program that is relatively inexpensive.
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

I've been to Goose Island many times!! I went to school at Winona State University right across the river. There is some great scenery there and it was always a good time!! Oh, congrats by the way los!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired

hey congrats los, it really is time for you to come to the purple side now

Most of my father's people are buried in Winona, lived there while he was in the NAM 68-70 He graduated from University of Wisconsin at River Falls. :roll: go figure.. but LA CONGRATULATION DUDE our hats are off to you, :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
    Yesterday is History
    Tomorrow a Mystery
    TODAY is a GIFT that is why WE
    call it the "PRESENT"

TEXPACK is offline Pro-Bowler

I was just there last week Casper. My family has had a Tavern/Hotel directly accross the river from Winona since 1871. My dad graduated from UWL, went to Nam in '69 and got his Master's at Winona State in '74.
    Some of us will do our jobs well and some will not, but we will all be judged by only one thing - the result." --Vince Lombardi

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

What tavern/hotel would that be texpack, I probably frequented it many times back in college!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast