Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Los Is Back!!

DemonicViking is offline Ring of Fame

Re: Los Is Back!!

"VKG4LFE" wrote:
    Cajun, I just want to be the first one to congratulate you on 8,000 posts. I know you aren't there yet, but I might (stress the might) be on summer vacation when you actually go over 8 G's!!
    I don't know how he does it, like the Bionic Cajun Man moving faster than the speed of light.

Lotza is offline Team Alumni

welcome back Los!

Go vikes!!

LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

"cajunvike" wrote:
    Los, will this be the year that you finally capitulate .
    Sorry. I hear if you do that too much, you will go blind.
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.

LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

Actually, the family of my little guy who struggled with cancer got me a genuine Brett Favre autographed mini-helmet. Sweet.

Otherwise, they know me well enough....Marcus Theatre gift certificate, a 24 pack of Pepsi, and a huge tin of cashews.

I already feel fat.
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"VKG4LFE" wrote:
    Cajun, I just want to be the first one to congratulate you on 8,000 posts. I know you aren't there yet, but I might (stress the might) be on summer vacation when you actually go over 8 G's!!
    Where are you going? I am sure that ANYWHERE but Wisconsin will be a vacation! :lol:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

"LosAngelis" wrote:
    Actually, the family of my little guy who struggled with cancer got me a genuine Brett Favre autographed mini-helmet. Sweet.

Otherwise, they know me well enough....Marcus Theatre gift certificate, a 24 pack of Pepsi, and a huge tin of cashews.

I already feel fat.

Wow, that's one heck of a gift from a student!! Today is our last day, finally!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

I'm not really going anywhere for summer vacation. We'll (my gf and I) be making some trips up to the Twin Cities for some weddings that we have to go to this summer, but with the new house we can't really afford to go anywhere. I would love to get out to Boston to visit my little brother and pick up some jewelry for my gf, but it's just too d@mn expensive!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"VKG4LFE" wrote:
    I'm not really going anywhere for summer vacation. We'll (my gf and I) be making some trips up to the Twin Cities for some weddings that we have to go to this summer, but with the new house we can't really afford to go anywhere. I would love to get out to Boston to visit my little brother and pick up some jewelry for my gf, but it's just too d@mn expensive!!
    I know what you mean about the house costing money...I am always working on improvements and have no time to travel right now either. BUT you can ALWAYS enjoy the benefits of having your own home, making numerous trips to the bedroom with the GF...if you know what I mean!!! :lol:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

UTVikfan is offline Coordinator

Yay! Los is back. Its been a while since I blew beer out my nose.

"cajunvike" wrote:
    "VKG4LFE" wrote:
    I know what you mean about the house costing money...I am always working on improvements and have no time to travel right now either. BUT you can ALWAYS enjoy the benefits of having your own home, making numerous trips to the bedroom with the GF...if you know what I mean!!! :lol:

Ummm, I don't get it! What do you mean cajun, please explain!! lol!!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast