Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: LOOKING

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

Re: LOOKING

"Marrdro" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    Help out is "discreetly calling it to his attention"....playing policeman is "making some snarky remark on the duplicate thread and posting the link to the other site".
    Let the mods do that part...and just report it like it is supposed to be done.

You will all note that the derogatory "MVC Cheerleader" thread got deleted...via discreet request, Webby was made aware of the "problem" and it was taken care of.

My point here is this:
    I don't want to see any more members go the way of COJOMAY on such a pissy issue.
    There is no need to be overly protective of one's threads.
    Very good point my friend.
    This is a message board with a wide array of characters, don't take anything seriously and it won't hurt your feelings.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

"Prophet" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    Help out is "discreetly calling it to his attention"....playing policeman is "making some snarky remark on the duplicate thread and posting the link to the other site".

You will all note that the derogatory "MVC Cheerleader" thread got deleted...via discreet request, Webby was made aware of the "problem" and it was taken care of.

My point here is this:
    I don't want to see any more members go the way of COJOMAY on such a pissy issue.
    This is a message board with a wide array of characters, don't take anything seriously and it won't hurt your feelings.
    At least one other person gets it.

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

"Prophet" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:

My point here is this:
    I hear ya Proph and agree 100%, but you know that on a site this big someones feelings are gonna get hurt.
    Sure not all the time but it is gonna happen.

And when it does and if someone sees they are irritating a bit maybe it would also be good for them to to back off a bit instead of just saying, screwem, we are on the internent and no one should be taking this crap serioulsy anyways.

Kindof a "Everyone gives a bit" rationale so to speak during those instances.
    ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"Zeus" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:

My point here is this:
    At least one other person gets it.

=Z=
    Just remember that when the shoe is on the other foot.
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

What was the point of this thread?

Bingo!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234