Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: LOOKING

jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion

Re: LOOKING

"Zeus" wrote:
    "jmcdon00" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "capt.hrod" wrote:
    I'm looking for a 1965 goat to buy and restore if any one can point me in a direction for a hook up ? 8)
    Your .sig file is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too big.
    Don't be tattle tale.
    You're missing an article there, sporto.

=Z=
    What's a sporto?

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"Zeus" wrote:
    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "capt.hrod" wrote:
    I'm looking for a 1965 goat to buy and restore if any one can point me in a direction for a hook up ? 8)

=Z=
    I would not say it is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too big...only double.
    Some here have 5x the limit.
    That's because he fixed it.

When I put "wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too big", it was twice the size, almost as if there were 2 .sig files on top of each other.
    He fixed that.

=Z=
    It's you.
    At 4am it was the same size as it is now.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "capt.hrod" wrote:

=Z=
    I would not say it is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too big...only double.

When I put "wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too big", it was twice the size, almost as if there were 2 .sig files on top of each other.
    He fixed that.

=Z=
    It's you.
    If Zeus and Singer want to play policeman, then they should volunteer to be mods...if not, then leave it to the REAL mods to police the site.
    BTW, Ultra...my hat is off to you for the PHENOMENAL JOB that you do in that capacity.
    Keep up the good work!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

jkjuggalo is offline Star Spokesman

"cajunvike" wrote:
    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    [quote author=capt.hrod link=topic=44766.msg775942#msg775942 date=1210175398]

=Z=

He fixed that.

=Z=
    It's you.
    If Zeus and Singer want to play policeman, then they should volunteer to be mods...if not, then leave it to the REAL mods to police the site.
    BTW, Ultra...my hat is off to you for the PHENOMENAL JOB that you do in that capacity.
    Keep up the good work!
    [/quote]

Oh shnapp!
    [img width=450 height=337]http://images.allmoviephoto.com/2004_You_Got_Served/2004_you_got_served_wallpaper_002.jpg[/img]
    Rock out with your cock out!!!

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

"Zeus" wrote:
    "capt.hrod" wrote:
    It is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too big.

=Z=
    that's what she said

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"cajunvike" wrote:
    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:

=Z=

He fixed that.

=Z=
    It's you.
    Keep up the good work!
    [/quote]

We simply try to help the mods (Ultra) out. He does a lot more shit here than the others do & if I can make his job easier by pointing things out, I'll gladly do it.

If people would just use the search & check their sig file sizes to make sure they are close to the allowed limits, there wouldn't have to be so much policing going on.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"singersp" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    [quote author=Zeus link=topic=44766.msg775947#msg775947 date=1210175972]

=Z=

He fixed that.

=Z=
    It's you.
    Keep up the good work!
    [/quote]

We simply try to help the mods (Ultra) out. He does a lot more pooh here than the others do & if I can make his job easier by pointing things out, I'll gladly do it.

If people would just use the search & check their sig file sizes to make sure they are close to the allowed limits, there wouldn't have to be so much policing going on.
    [/quote]

Sure....

BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

"singersp" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "ultravikingfan" wrote:

=Z=

He fixed that.

=Z=
    It's you.
    Keep up the good work!
    [/quote]

We simply try to help the mods (Ultra) out. He does a lot more shit here than the others do & if I can make his job easier by pointing things out, I'll gladly do it.

[/quote]

butt kisser

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "capt.hrod" wrote:

=Z=

He fixed that.

=Z=
    It's you.

There you go, both sigs are now of legal size without me having to change a thing except save it on my computer. Go ahead & use these.

As I've said before, anyone with a large sig file size that needs to reduced it, I'll be glad to do it for you.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

"BadlandsViking" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    [quote author=ultravikingfan link=topic=44766.msg776030#msg776030 date=1210188097]

=Z=

He fixed that.

=Z=
    It's you.
    Keep up the good work!
    [/quote]

We simply try to help the mods (Ultra) out. He does a lot more pooh here than the others do & if I can make his job easier by pointing things out, I'll gladly do it.

[/quote]

butt kisser
    [/quote]
    Mod Wannabe's.

Cute and loveable as a

Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast