Re: Locked thread?

I've never played favorites here.... I dislike most posters equally. :wink:

shockzilla is offline PPO Ambassador
    Blog Entries

"jackyl" wrote:
    I've never played favorites here.... I dislike most posters equally. :wink:
    That's true - he's not lying!!!!! :lol:
    PPO Ambassador, Defender of the Purple Faith and Guardian of the Gates of Valhalla

PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired

Yeah I agree with Ultra and Wot. Of it weren't for this site, I would be visiting Vikings.com every other day trying to get their crappy coverage of recent vikings news. This is the best site on the web for a vikes fan living in NC.

No one here is out to get anyone. We all just want to discuss the vikings.

Webby is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

"tosstomoss" wrote:
    First of all, I am sorry to get people all in a tiffy, But I must say as long as you follow the rules you still get locked out or if one of the MODS dont like what you say or believe in they just shut you out. I was involved in a topic which someone said something very wrong about a member and it took about an hour before it was removed, ever since I have what I felt was Favorite posters get away with whatever. I love this sight and look forward to it every day to get the latest up to date news. But lately I dont know , maybe because football is over I see a different standard. This will be my last responce to this matter and I am sorry to open up a thread that bring bad feeling with each other!!! AIRBORNE!!!!!!!!!!
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXEND OF SUBJECTXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
    It took an hour? My oh my!!! You will remember, of course, this is a free site run by people who generously donate their time for free or whatever trinkets I can afford to send them from the generous donations...so as an hour goes by and another 100 threads appear, I would say that is PROPS that we caught it quickly.

You seem angry most of the time, Toss, and maybe its cause Moss is no longer Boss. :lol: :lol:

Thank you for understanding the need to for some rules and decorum, I think we all understand that in this site, we are all here together and for one another. Its unique because each of you are. Thanks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    I think *this* thread can now be locked...I think it has served its purpose and only one person has taken his toys and gone home in a huff. LOL

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345