Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Locked thread?

purpleFavreEaters is offline Coordinator

Re: Locked thread?

I agree that sometimes the mods abuse there power in here, but what can we do, nothing. I hope I dont get censored now for saying that or get my post removed,LOL it would not surprise me.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Wow, such a bad light of mods in here. I've been on here for almost a couple of years now and I have never felt the mods have gone past their boundaries and they let a lot of stuff slide. I don't see how some of you who have been here for such a little time can say they abuse their power?? Mind boggling. But if they did want to abuse their power they sure as hell could because they are the ones that keep this site up and running and can do whatever the hell they want on here.

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Um VKG4LFE everyone who posted on here has been a member of this site just as long as you have, sorry of someof them dont have 5k+ posts they must actually have a life outside of this site. Under your ethics concerning the fact because they run the site it gives them the right to abuse there power then I guess your a fan of Adolf Hitler or any other Dictator then.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Yeah you're right I don't have a life outside of this website. Keep taking pot shots at people and they'll probably abuse their power on you. A person that runs a website is in way comparable to Adolf Hitler so I'm not going to even talk about such an extreme thing like that. I'm just sayin' people need to take it easy, but take that however you want I could care less.

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"purpleFavreEaters" wrote:
    I agree that sometimes the mods abuse there power in here, but what can we do, nothing. I hope I dont get censored now for saying that or get my post removed,LOL it would not surprise me.
    Gee, I wonder why you say that? Maybe because you have not followed the rules in the past?

Abuse our power? Huh, I am just trying to help make this a very organized site for the members. Moving your misplaced threads is one of my jobs. I have never had a complaint from a member; only the members who consistantly violate the rules.

Um VKG4LFE everyone who posted on here has been a member of this site just as long as you have, sorry of someof them dont have 5k+ posts they must actually have a life outside of this site. Under your ethics concerning the fact because they run the site it gives them the right to abuse there power then I guess your a fan of Adolf Hitler or any other Dictator then.
    See, maybe this is why we take a closer look at what you post. I do not think VKG is a fan of Hitler and that could be seen as a personal attack which is not allowed. What is VKG was Jewish?

If you do not like it here, then leave. You have been warned plenty of times about breaking the rules; so I am not surprised that you are whining here.

If anybody has any problems with me or any other mods feel free to PM webby. Webby And just because we are mods does not mean webby always sides with us. On many occasions he has let me know about something I have said or done that he does not agree with.

These 2 threads of yours are probably the reason for your whining:

http://www.purplepride.org/index.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=17973

http://www.purplepride.org/index.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=18470

We have a no politics thing around here. It always ends like a train wreck.

Very ammusing to me how you choose to pick 2 out of the 285 posts I have made and they are about GW and say all I do is break the rules. Give me a break! Am I not entitled to speak my mind???? Last time I checked we lived in a country called America where freedom of speech is our right. All I am saying is it seems no one can stand up to you guys without getting a thrashing, its a joke. WHY IS THAT???? I enjoy this site and enjoy getting up to date Vikings news. Doesnt mean I have to like the mods or there viewpoints just like you obviously dont like my viewpoints does it?? Its not like I am personally attacking anyone or threating to kill somebody. Or for that matter a Packer fan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just speak my mind and in a posting site I cant understand why that would be such a huge issue. Anyways that all I have to say about that.

On elast thing I just read through "Da Rules" posted by Webby and in the rules it does not list anywhere that talking politics is not allowed. Just wanted to point that out.

http://www.purplepride.org/index.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=1048

:roll:

Who is a Packer fan? VKG?

Look, no politics. Its as simple as that. Its not my rule, but I agree with it.

BTW, number of posts do not mean jack. I never hold it over anybody the amount of posts I have. There are a ton of other members with a small fraction of mine, but they have 10x the content.

As for personal attacks:

"Webby" wrote:
    1. There will be no attacks toward any other member, no matter what. If you are offended by another poster's comments, please email an administrator or moderator as soon as possible explaining what happened. If you respond in the same manner as they did, you are now part of the problem. If you have something against someone else, please email the member with Private Messages.

On elast thing I just read through "Da Rules" posted by Webby and in the rules it does not list anywhere that talking politics is not allowed. Just wanted to point that out.

http://www.purplepride.org/index.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=1048
    Yes, I know.

The rules are being revised. But, the no politics has been posted many times and is generally understood.

Fine whatever I am done with this post, its now beginning to become a waste of time I am sure you would agree.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast