Thread: LIVE8

LIVE8

anyone watching live8 on 7-2-05? I was too young for the live aid event, I think it is a great thing but I don't think it does enough. Anyways when is the Dave Matthews Band playing?
    You republican whore!

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

Re: LIVE8

"PurpleRide" wrote:
    anyone watching live8 on 7-2-05? I was too young for the live aid event, I think it is a great thing but I don't think it does enough. Anyways when is the Dave Matthews Band playing?
    I looked on a couple of websites, but I couldn't find what time. They play tomorrow obviously, but I couldn't find the exact time. I do know they play in paris though if that helps! :grin:

Viking_Spirit is offline Star Spokesman

I was in London the day of Live 8, about a mile or two from Hyde Park, where the concert was being held. I caught some of it (The Who, Pink Floyd, and McCartney/George Michael, Stevie Wonder, and a couple others), and I think it was amazing. It was awesome being at ground zero of Live 8 this week...hopefully it comes out on DVD.

Guns don t kill people. Chuck Norris kills people.

They need to put a DVD because they kept cutting performances short. I watched the highlights on ABC and they cut part of the DMB part. You cant do that! That would be sweet to see pink floyd back together live for the first time since the early 80's.
    You republican whore!

AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"PurpleRide" wrote:
    They need to put a DVD because they kept cutting performances short. I watched the highlights on ABC and they cut part of the DMB part. You cant do that! That would be sweet to see pink floyd back together live for the first time since the early 80's.
    Pink Floyd were great and glad that I've finally seen them perform live - only disappointment of the day was velvet revolver - bloody awful !
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...

PAvikesfan is offline Star Spokesman

pink floyd back with roger waters....

london 's bill was so much better than Philly's. when i saw who we would have playing i said "it wasn't worth the traffic or crowd."

magicci is offline Jersey Retired

that concert was pretty cool