Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    pack93z is offline Team Alumni

A little funny from the weekend of travel...

I wasn't going to tell this one, because I scared the poor lady half to death, but I will anyway cause I can't stop laughing about it..

The wife and I had to spend the weekend in Mississippi for a birthday party this past weekend, anyway on the trip back.. we flew into Dallas and drove over Friday night.. anyway in the Milwaukee airport on the layover comming back I was kicking my foot trying to get it straighted out (after walking a good distance it kind of rotates a little).. the left one.. anyway I could see this older lady watching me kick my foot from across the way..

So I tapped my wife and pointed out the on looker.. and said watch this. So I pulled my bag in front of my leg and loosened the foot to the point it would fall off.

Then the fun began.. well kind of... I moved the bag and went to kick the foot again.. and it kind of flew off and landed a couple feet from us.. well the poor old lady lost it a bit and let out a yelp and drew alot of people's attention.. here I am laughing out loud.

It took a couple of moments before she calmed down and seen what was really going on.. she was all kinds of shades of red. Then she gave me a scowl and picked up her bags and sat on the other side of the waiting area.. I thought it was funny as all get out.. the wife wasn't so impressed as everyone else is now looking at her as she went an picked up my foot..

Sometimes my warped sense of humor gets me in trouble.. lol.. but I still am chuckling about it yet today.

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

Re: A little funny from the weekend of travel...

"pack93z" wrote:
    I wasn't going to tell this one, because I scared the poor lady half to death, but I will anyway cause I can't stop laughing about it..

The wife and I had to spend the weekend in Mississippi for a birthday party this past weekend, anyway on the trip back.. we flew into Dallas and drove over Friday night.. anyway in the Milwaukee airport on the layover comming back I was kicking my foot trying to get it straighted out (after walking a good distance it kind of rotates a little).. the left one.. anyway I could see this older lady watching me kick my foot from across the way..

So I tapped my wife and pointed out the on looker.. and said watch this. So I pulled my bag in front of my leg and loosened the foot to the point it would fall off.

Then the fun began.. well kind of... I moved the bag and went to kick the foot again.. and it kind of flew off and landed a couple feet from us.. well the poor old lady lost it a bit and let out a yelp and draw alot of peoples attention.. here I am laughing out loud.

It took a couple of moments before she calmed down and seen what was really going on.. she was all kinds of shades of red. Then she gave me a scowl and picked up her bags and sat on the other side of the waiting area.. I thought it was funny as all get out.. the wife wasn't so impressed as everyone else is now looking at her as she went an picked up my foot..

Sometimes my warped sense of humor gets me in trouble.. lol.. but I still am chuckling about it yet today.
    LOL - if you can't have fun with a fake foot, what can you have fun with?

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion

Once I heard you were in Mississippi I figured the story was going to lead on about visiting Favre's home town.
    Isn't that like some sort of pilgramage all Packer fan's take at some point?
    ;D

Funny story though...I think I would pull stuff like that all the time if I had a prosthetic limb.

My brother used to have a fake tooth that was removable...He would fall over and trip intentially just to have the tooth go flying out...Not the same as a limb but still fun to some extent.

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Your a bad man my friend.
    ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

although i don't have any fake limbs, i used to have similar fun.
    I skateboard, and when i skateboard i wear jeans usually, and their just baggy enough that they go over my shoes almost to the ground.
    So sometimes when i see kids there who look like their new, i would first loosen my shoe, then go up near them, jump up and bail in midair land on the loosened shoe, but it is half off and sideways so it looks like i broke my ankle, then i'd howl in pain.
    Countless times have little kids ran off screaming.

Fun stuff.
    I could only imagine the fun to be had with a prosthetic limb.

Was it you pack93z who told us you bet some guy in a bar that you could touch the ceiling and the floor with your feet at the same time?
    thats funny stuff there

"i_bleed_purple" wrote:
    Was it you pack93z who told us you bet some guy in a bar that you could touch the ceiling and the floor with your feet at the same time?
    thats funny stuff there
    Yep.. twas I.. years ago, I felt bad she got so mad about it.. but the look on her face was priceless.. the skateboarding trick sounds pretty cool.. wonder what the kids would do if a piece of the leg went flying?
    ;D

i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

I'm not sure how your "leg" is attached, but is there a way you could "trip and fall" and "snap" your leg? (ie. have your prosthetic leg not attached and off at an odd angle?)
    I'm sure that would get a couple of screams

"i_bleed_purple" wrote:
    I'm not sure how your "leg" is attached, but is there a way you could "trip and fall" and "snap" your leg? (ie. have your prosthetic leg not attached and off at an odd angle?)
    I'm sure that would get a couple of screams
    LOL.. actually about 2 bolts and I could have from the calf down go "sailing away".. I ripped one leg apart one time playing a game of BBall.. everyone knew I had the leg and it still drew a reaction.. just doesn't look normal to see part of the leg just dangling there or laying on the ground..

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

LMAO that's funny

cogitans is offline Jersey Retired

So I see what you're talking about having fun with it. I would have laughed myself as long as you did.

You know the proper response from that lady should have been; lmao, you got me there good sir, can I buy you a beer?

Thanks to PPE for the sig.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast