Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Lip

PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Lip

I don't really like tattoos much but piercings are alright. As long as it's something that can easily go away like by taking out the ring and the hole just heals up...

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

That will look good on your first job interview.

Unless it McDonald's. :razz:

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"ultravikingfan" wrote:
    That will look good on your first job interview.

Unless it McDonald's. :razz:
    He will just have to make it BIG as a RAP ARTIST now!!!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

WBLVikeBabe is offline Jersey Retired

Dude you actually did it?? Personally I like piercings, but the lip is just gross.

[move]My beautiful sig made by the one and only PPE![/move]

VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired

I had my eyebrow, tounge, 3 holes in my left ear, and my happy place pierced.. I took everyone out except my happy place when I got into Real Estate..

sirweeze is offline Starter

My girlfriend has a pierced lip.

As for me, I think my body is weird enough without any piercings or tattoos.

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"VikesfaninWis" wrote:
    I had my eyebrow, tounge, 3 holes in my left ear, and my happy place pierced.. I took everyone out except my happy place when I got into Real Estate..
    :shock: I don't know about you, but my happy place is on a body part of a female.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

"singersp" wrote:
    "VikesfaninWis" wrote:
    :shock: I don't know about you, but my happy place is on a body part of a female.

Well yeah, I will agree with you on that one, but on me personally, that is my happy place :grin:

PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired

"VikesfaninWis" wrote:
    See, I think that's OK. As soon as you have to interview for a job you just take them all out. Then if you get the job you part with your piercings. Tattoos you will always have with you.

Those spacer plug things that the goth kids wear kinda gross me out too. Can you ever reverse that or will you have a big hole in your ear the rest of your life. :roll:

"PurplePeopleEaters" wrote:
    "VikesfaninWis" wrote:
    See, I think that's OK. As soon as you have to interview for a job you just take them all out. Then if you get the job you part with your piercings. Tattoos you will always have with you.

Those spacer plug things that the goth kids wear kinda gross me out too. Can you ever reverse that or will you have a big hole in your ear the rest of your life. :roll:

I think they stay as a big hole, but not real sure.. I hear ya with those Gothic kids.. I just think that there is a time to let it all go, you know? I am in the public eye, and don't really want piercings coming out of my face anymore. I have 2 tats.. You can't see either one unless I am wearing a tank top, or no shirt at all.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast