Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    cogitans is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Lindsay Lohan tops Maxim's 'Hot 100'

"cajunvike" wrote:
    "cogitans" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    "cogitans" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    [quote author=cogitans link=topic=34262.msg580727#msg580727 date=1179257504]
    [quote author=Prophet link=topic=34262.msg580724#msg580724 date=1179257296]
    #95 is a toon.

Don't some of you play these fake world games?
    That is the only woman on the list that most can potentiall have as 'their woman'.
    Great for other girls on the list.

Heard in female locker room:

'I saw you got on that Maxim list'
    'Yeah I were just a little belove some cartoonists fantasy, so that were great'

I hate stupid lists like these.
    LOL, I was thinking the same thing.
    gol 'darnit, I got beaten out by a cartoon.

The thing is there are ~3.5B women in the world and a reasonable percentage of them are beautiful.
    I never really understood the infatuation with celebrities, many of them just memorize lines that someone else wrote and then they are considered heroes.
    Oh yeah, I forgot, they are deemed beautiful.
    That's true. You see someone a reasonable amount of times, and then everyone is all over how they are the most beautiful in the world.

There are many hot women in this world. Often we can disagree about what is really beautiful. I for one think that women portrayed as beauties are often way to skinny. The point being that people like different things.
    I've also met women that were seemingly beautiful and then their personalites were like a horses jiggly butt and their beauty diminished until they looked like an elephant with leprosy.
    On the other hand, I've met women that were marginally beautiful and their beauty grew with time because they were wonderful people.
    It is rare to find a beautiful woman that has the intelligence and beauty and charm all in one package where they grow more beautiful with time.
    They are out there though.
    Very true.

Sometimes even if you don't notice a girl at first, when you start talking to her you start finding the beauty about her if she is nice.
    [/quote]

That's what drew me to my wife...her beauty shines through once you meet her!
    ;D
    [/quote]

We will go to great lenght to find beauty in a woman. Because we do want to get close to them.

Thanks to PPE for the sig.

davike is offline Team Alumni

"cajunvike" wrote:
    "cogitans" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    "cogitans" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    #95 is a toon.

That is the only woman on the list that most can potentiall have as 'their woman'.

The thing is there are ~3.5B women in the world and a reasonable percentage of them are beautiful.
    I never really understood the infatuation with celebrities, many of them just memorize lines that someone else wrote and then they are considered heroes.
    That's true. You see someone a reasonable amount of times, and then everyone is all over how they are the most beautiful in the world.

There are many hot women in this world. Often we can disagree about what is really beautiful. I for one think that women portrayed as beauties are often way to skinny. The point being that people like different things.
    I've also met women that were seemingly beautiful and then their personalites were like a horses jiggly butt and their beauty diminished until they looked like an elephant with leprosy.
    On the other hand, I've met women that were marginally beautiful and their beauty grew with time because they were wonderful people.
    It is rare to find a beautiful woman that has the intelligence and beauty and charm all in one package where they grow more beautiful with time.
    Very true.

Sometimes even if you don't notice a girl at first, when you start talking to her you start finding the beauty about her if she is nice.
    [/quote]

;D
    [/quote]

Are you saying that you didn't think your wife was beautiful till you really got to know her Cajun?

Thanks Josdin00 for the sig!

shockzilla is offline PPO Ambassador
    Blog Entries

Lindsey Lohan????? Are they on crack??????
    PPO Ambassador, Defender of the Purple Faith and Guardian of the Gates of Valhalla

Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired

I have a serious problem with this list.

Lohan #1?

And Fergie is in the top 10............ NO.
    She has a nice body, but she has a dog face, and was a crystal meth addict. Meth= Not hot.

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

If Lindsay Lohan is #1, then the Kansas City Royals are the best team in baseball.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"davike" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "cogitans" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    "cogitans" wrote:
    [quote author=Prophet link=topic=34262.msg580731#msg580731 date=1179258250]
    #95 is a toon.

Very true.

[/quote]

;D
    [/quote]

Are you saying that you didn't think your wife was beautiful till you really got to know her Cajun?

[/quote]

I said MEET, not KNOW...but the fact of the matter is that we became friends before we started dating.
    I did think that she was HOT from the first time that I saw her though...but her REAL beauty is in her personality!
    I can still remember the very first time she walked through the door when I first met her...she was very impressive indeed...not so much because she was drop dead gorgeous but moreso in the way that she carried herself.
    Everyone knew that she had supreme confidence in herself...and that goes beyond any physical beauty that any woman has.
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"Mr" wrote:
    I have a serious problem with this list.

Lohan #1?

And Fergie is in the top 10............ NO.
    She has a nice body, but she has a dog face, and was a crystal meth addict. Meth= Not hot.
    But you know what they say...the only way you turn them down...is FACE DOWN!!!
    That definitely would work for Fergie!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"Prophet" wrote:
    #95 is a toon.

I wonder how that makes #96-100 feel?
    :-

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"Ltrey" wrote:

Ick...Lindsay Lohan? She is really hot in some things, but not so much in others.
    I know what you mean.......

[img width=450 height=562]http://gimps.de/wettbewerb/albums/userpics/10001/lindsay-lohan-funny-pics.jpg[/img]

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

michaelmazid is offline Team Alumni

"cajunvike" wrote:
    "michaelmazid" wrote:
    "jmcdon00" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    #95 is a toon.

I would take the cartoon over that slutty, drug addicted, firecrotch Lohan.
    can someone explain to me what that dude meant by calling her firecrotch? I thought that it means her thing smells bad.
    It means that her fur is red like the hair on her head...aka "the cuffs and collar match"
    how can that be a bad thing. I am even more in love with her now. I have never had a red head....

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast