Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Lindsay Lohan tops Maxim's 'Hot 100'

"davike" wrote:
    That is stupid...there are many other celebrities hotter then Lohan. What did they base this list on?
    They must've based the list on that dress with the see-through top that La Linds just wore to some awards ceremony last week.
    I'm still waiting to see the full-on pics so that I can see the goods!
    :P
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

tb04512 is offline Team Alumni

lindsay lohan is gross i cant believe that she was even top 25, i demand a recount!

Thanks josdin00

cogitans is offline Jersey Retired

"Prophet" wrote:
    "cogitans" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    #95 is a toon.

Don't some of you play these fake world games?
    That is the only woman on the list that most can potentiall have as 'their woman'.
    Great for other girls on the list.

Heard in female locker room:

'I saw you got on that Maxim list'
    'Yeah I were just a little belove some cartoonists fantasy, so that were great'

I hate stupid lists like these.
    LOL, I was thinking the same thing.
    Damn, I got beaten out by a cartoon.

The thing is there are ~3.5B women in the world and a reasonable percentage of them are beautiful.
    I never really understood the infatuation with celebrities, many of them just memorize lines that someone else wrote and then they are considered heroes.
    Oh yeah, I forgot, they are deemed beautiful.
    That's true. You see someone a reasonable amount of times, and then everyone is all over how they are the most beautiful in the world.

There are many hot women in this world. Often we can disagree about what is really beautiful. I for one think that women portrayed as beauties are often way to skinny. The point being that people like different things.

Thanks to PPE for the sig.

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

"cogitans" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    "cogitans" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    #95 is a toon.

That is the only woman on the list that most can potentiall have as 'their woman'.

The thing is there are ~3.5B women in the world and a reasonable percentage of them are beautiful.
    I never really understood the infatuation with celebrities, many of them just memorize lines that someone else wrote and then they are considered heroes.
    That's true. You see someone a reasonable amount of times, and then everyone is all over how they are the most beautiful in the world.

There are many hot women in this world. Often we can disagree about what is really beautiful. I for one think that women portrayed as beauties are often way to skinny. The point being that people like different things.
    I've also met women that were seemingly beautiful and then their personalites were like a horses ass and their beauty diminished until they looked like an elephant with leprosy.
    On the other hand, I've met women that were marginally beautiful and their beauty grew with time because they were wonderful people.
    It is rare to find a beautiful woman that has the intelligence and beauty and charm all in one package where they grow more beautiful with time.
    They are out there though.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

cogitans is offline Jersey Retired

"Prophet" wrote:
    "cogitans" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    "cogitans" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    #95 is a toon.

I've also met women that were seemingly beautiful and then their personalites were like a horses ass and their beauty diminished until they looked like an elephant with leprosy.
    On the other hand, I've met women that were marginally beautiful and their beauty grew with time because they were wonderful people.
    It is rare to find a beautiful woman that has the intelligence and beauty and charm all in one package where they grow more beautiful with time.
    Very true.

Sometimes even if you don't notice a girl at first, when you start talking to her you start finding the beauty about her if she is nice.

Thanks to PPE for the sig.

Json is offline GM

Its official Maxim loses all credibility with this pick.
    Linsay Lohan is not that good looking and from reports she's not the greatest person around either.
    I call for a Maxim ban
    ;D

michaelmazid is offline Team Alumni

"jmcdon00" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    #95 is a toon.

I would take the cartoon over that slutty, drug addicted, firecrotch Lohan.
    can someone explain to me what that dude meant by calling her firecrotch? I thought that it means her thing smells bad.

"michaelmazid" wrote:
    "jmcdon00" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    #95 is a toon.

I would take the cartoon over that slutty, drug addicted, firecrotch Lohan.
    can someone explain to me what that dude meant by calling her firecrotch? I thought that it means her thing smells bad.
    It means that her fur is red like the hair on her head...aka "the cuffs and collar match"

"cogitans" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    "cogitans" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    "cogitans" wrote:
    [quote author=Prophet link=topic=34262.msg580724#msg580724 date=1179257296]
    #95 is a toon.

gol 'darnit, I got beaten out by a cartoon.

I've also met women that were seemingly beautiful and then their personalites were like a horses jiggly butt and their beauty diminished until they looked like an elephant with leprosy.
    Very true.

Sometimes even if you don't notice a girl at first, when you start talking to her you start finding the beauty about her if she is nice.
    [/quote]

That's what drew me to my wife...her beauty shines through once you meet her!
    ;D

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

"Json" wrote:
    Its official Maxim loses all credibility with this pick.
    Linsay Lohan is not that good looking and from reports she's not the greatest person around either.
    I call for a Maxim ban
    ;D
    FHM is better anyway, IMHO.

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast