smoot2boot is offline Rookie

Re: Lets hear your best Joke!!

Why do Packer fans stink?

So blind people can hate them too.
    God, I hate you Joe Buck!

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"canadian_vikes_fan" wrote:
    What do you tell a female Packer fan with two black eyes?

Mrs. Green, I think that it is time for you to file for divorce.

More timely.
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

cc21 is offline Ring of Fame

An Old farmer was selling his peaches door to door. He knocked on the door and a very pretty young lady dressed in a very sheer negligee answered the door. He raised his basket to show her the peaches and asked "would you like to buy some peaches?" She pulled the top of the negligee to one side and asked, "Are they as firm as this?" He nodded his head and said "yes" and a little tear ran from his eye. Then she pulled the other side of her negligee off asking "Are they nice and pink like this?" The farmer said "yes" and another tear came from the other eye. The lady then opened the bottom of her negligee and asked "are they as fuzzy as this?" He again said "yes" and broke down crying. The lady said "what in the world is wrong with you?" Drying his eyes he said, "The drought got my corn, the flood got my cotton and now, I'm gonna get screwed out of my peaches. :lol:

cc21 is offline Ring of Fame

Two senior couples were walking along with their wives walking in front of them.
    Herb said to Sam, "Gee, we went to a new restaurant last night and had the best meal ever. Good prices too."
    Sam replied, "Well, we like to eat out too. What was the name of the restaurant?"
    Herb thought for a second and said, "You'll going to have to help me out here a little. What's the name of that pretty flower, smells sweet, grows on a thorny bush?"
    Sam responded, "How about a rose?"
    " Yes, yes, that's it!" cried Herb, then he called ahead to his wife. "Rose. Hey, Rose. What was the name of the restaurant we ate at last night?"

mark is offline Asst. Coach

How do you kill 10 flies at once?

Punch an Etheopian in the face.
    <!--
    sig -->

Del Rio Guest

Mark,

LMAO! :lol: :lol: :lol:

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

2 guys walked into a bar....................they said OUCH!!

That's all I got!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Articnv is offline Coach

Oka c pupel my favorites

A duck hunter si huntign on the Minesota Ndakota and sdakota border. DNR comes along and ask the Hunter how he is doing he goes great i got 3 ducks. The DNR goes thats great can i see the ducks. The guy goes sure. He hands the ducks over. The DNR picks up one duck shoves his hand up the ducks a$$ and says this duck si from Sdakota u got Sdakota license. Hunter goes sure do. DNR procedes to do this with each duck saying ong is from Ndakota and askes for a license and the 3rd duck as well sayign its from Minnesota and askes the hunter for a license from thoose states. Then the dnr askes the hnter were are you from. Hunter responds by pulling down his pants bends over nd goes you tell me your the expert

A guy is driving along on the road with his wife. The wife tells him i got to tell you a few things. The man responds what things. She goes i been sleepign with your brother. The guy then increases the speed on the car going from 30 to 40 miles an hour. She then proced to tell him shes seekign adivorce.. The guys speed up more going from 40 to 50. She then tells him i takign the house all the money and the dog. The guys speeds u for 50 to 75. The wife then asks the husband is there anythign u want. He goes i got all i need i got the air bag and he procide to drive into a bridge pillar.

I got a toons more but there racist or have bad swear words )

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"Articnv" wrote:
    Oka c pupel my favorites

A duck hunter si huntign on the Minesota Ndakota and sdakota border. DNR comes along and ask the Hunter how he is doing he goes great i got 3 ducks. The DNR goes thats great can i see the ducks. The guy goes sure. He hands the ducks over. The DNR picks up one duck shoves his hand up the ducks a$$ and says this duck si from Sdakota u got Sdakota license. Hunter goes sure do. DNR procedes to do this with each duck saying ong is from Ndakota and askes for a license and the 3rd duck as well sayign its from Minnesota and askes the hunter for a license from thoose states. Then the dnr askes the hnter were are you from. Hunter responds by pulling down his pants bends over nd goes you tell me your the expert

A guy is driving along on the road with his wife. The wife tells him i got to tell you a few things. The man responds what things. She goes i been sleepign with your brother. The guy then increases the speed on the car going from 30 to 40 miles an hour. She then proced to tell him shes seekign adivorce.. The guys speed up more going from 40 to 50. She then tells him i takign the house all the money and the dog. The guys speeds u for 50 to 75. The wife then asks the husband is there anythign u want. He goes i got all i need i got the air bag and he procide to drive into a bridge pillar.

I got a toons more but there racist or have bad swear words )
    You should erase the racist ones from your memory banks, because you are never gonna be able to use them on anyone who is worth anything...the only people who will listen to those are gonna be racists and who in the heck wants to hang around with racists.
    Only other racists...which I hope no one here aspires to be.
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast