Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Re: At last i can finally complete my mecca.

You're gonna love it hawaiian!! Good times there, good times!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni

"whackthepack" wrote:
    The game is sept 26th (I believe) so the weather will still be good. The days should be in the low 70's and the night the temps will drop to the upper 40' low 50's.

Coming from Hawaii you will probably want to bring a jacket!

I was in your beautiful state earlier this year and had a great time, I hope you have as good of time here in Minnesota!!

Webby if you have a get together let us know!

Ill keep that in mind about the jacket part. Im not a jacket person and i didnt think minny got that cold at night in september.

So how was your time in the aloha state??? Where did you go see?
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a

"VKG4LFE" wrote:
    You're gonna love it hawaiian!! Good times there, good times!!
    Man i bet, too bad you couldnt be there as well. I think webby is having some tailgate party and it would be nice to get as many pp members as possible there.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

I might try to get up there, but I don't know if I will have to work or anything! What is the date of that game?

Who's gonna be at the Vikes at lamboo game? I'm gonna be there and need to get together with some other vikes fans!! Monday nighter baby, it's gonna be awesome!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

"VKG4LFE" wrote:
    I might try to get up there, but I don't know if I will have to work or anything! What is the date of that game?

Who's gonna be at the Vikes at lamboo game? I'm gonna be there and need to get together with some other vikes fans!! Monday nighter baby, it's gonna be awesome!!
    The game will be on the 25th of sept i believe. Hope you can get away from those wisconsin kids for a few days huh???

Good luck trying to find anyone going to the lambeau game, im sure its hard to find fans going there.

"hawaiianvike21" wrote:
    I just got tickets to the vikes saints game a few weeks ago and I am coming up to minny for my first ever vikes game.

However what sucks about t his whole trip is ill only be in minny for two days and the whole length of the trip is only five days. With only 2 1/2 or so in minny and the other 2 1/2 traveling to and from minny.

Anyone going to be at the saints game??? Im sure we can meet up or something. Got seats at the 20 yard line, upper deck on the visiting teams bench. ANyone know if thats good seats or what?
    I'll be there. Man I can't wait. That would be cool.
    SKOL VIKINGS

"hawaiianvike21" wrote:
    I just got tickets to the vikes saints game a few weeks ago and I am coming up to minny for my first ever vikes game.

However what sucks about t his whole trip is ill only be in minny for two days and the whole length of the trip is only five days. With only 2 1/2 or so in minny and the other 2 1/2 traveling to and from minny.

Anyone going to be at the saints game??? Im sure we can meet up or something. Got seats at the 20 yard line, upper deck on the visiting teams bench. ANyone know if thats good seats or what?
    I'll be there. Man I can't wait. That would be cool.
    SKOL VIKINGS

whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

"hawaiianvike21" wrote:
    "whackthepack" wrote:
    The game is sept 26th (I believe) so the weather will still be good. The days should be in the low 70's and the night the temps will drop to the upper 40' low 50's.

Coming from Hawaii you will probably want to bring a jacket!

I was in your beautiful state earlier this year and had a great time, I hope you have as good of time here in Minnesota!!

Webby if you have a get together let us know!

Ill keep that in mind about the jacket part. Im not a jacket person and i didnt think minny got that cold at night in september.

So how was your time in the aloha state??? Where did you go see?

We stayed on Oahu our whole trip, our next trip we want to do Maui & the big island of Hawaii.

We stayed on Waikiki beach, we went to Pearl Harbor and the Arizona Memorial of course. We went to Pali Lookout, the north shore, a luau, went para-sailing, deep sea fishing, Hanauma Bay snorkeling, went horseback riding in the Koolau Range, went to the blowhole. All the tourist stuff I guess.

We had a great time and the Mountain ranges are so beautiful.
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

JDogg926 is offline Star Spokesman

"hawaiianvike21" wrote:

Hey, I'll be there. It will be my first ever Vikings game, too. I've got about a 12-14 hour drive to make Friday and then again on Monday. Should be well worth the trip, though. My seats are at about the 10, in the upper deck also. I forget what side, I'll look up my section and let you know. The picture on ebay didn't look too bad, considering it's upper deck.
    542cbf305f333b0554e8ffa937f852d6

JDogg926 is offline Star Spokesman

section 227, row 30

i don't know whose bench side, that's on, though.
    542cbf305f333b0554e8ffa937f852d6

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast