Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 24
  1. #1
    hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,412

    At last i can finally complete my mecca.

    I just got tickets to the vikes saints game a few weeks ago and I am coming up to minny for my first ever vikes game.

    However what sucks about t his whole trip is ill only be in minny for two days and the whole length of the trip is only five days. With only 2 1/2 or so in minny and the other 2 1/2 traveling to and from minny.


    Anyone going to be at the saints game??? Im sure we can meet up or something. Got seats at the 20 yard line, upper deck on the visiting teams bench. ANyone know if thats good seats or what?
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a


  2. #2
    Webby's Avatar
    Webby is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Aug 1998
    Location
    A, A
    Posts
    8,976
    Blog Entries
    6

    Re: At last i can finally complete my mecca.

    Lets hook up pregame.

  3. #3
    Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    8,618

    Re: At last i can finally complete my mecca.

    Awesome! Congrats on the tickets Hawaiian. You'll love it....I know I did. Make sure you make a trip to the Mall of America and see all of the Vikes stuff in the sports stores....it's a great sight! As far as your seats go...that's about where mine were when I went to see them play the Bills a few years back. I thought they were great. Pretty much anywhere in the dome is good, but you'll love it no matter where your seats are.

  4. #4
    hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,412

    Re: At last i can finally complete my mecca.

    Shoots webby, we go meet pregame or something. Do you guys have your own tent and stuff like that??? Let me know and ill try find out where you guys have your tailgate party.


    Itrey, i thought only certain seats are good. I thought you can barely see anyting from the upper deck and have to bring binoculars.

    Too bad the game you went to is the one we lost with that stupid field goal hollis nailed at the end of regulation.


    I expect the dome to be real loud, and the atmosphere to be nuts. Anything less will be a dissapointment.
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a


  5. #5
    AngloVike's Avatar
    AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Sandhurst, UK
    Posts
    6,782
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: At last i can finally complete my mecca.

    "hawaiianvike21" wrote:


    I expect the dome to be real loud, and the atmosphere to be nuts. Anything less will be a dissapointment.
    Trust me hawaiian you won't be disappointed ... from the moment you get within a mile of the Dome and see all the purple around everywhere, then you'll know you're in heaven.
    As for being inside - just be ready to rock !!
    Enjoy the game :grin:
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...


  6. #6
    Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    8,618

    Re: At last i can finally complete my mecca.

    "hawaiianvike21" wrote:
    Shoots webby, we go meet pregame or something. Do you guys have your own tent and stuff like that??? Let me know and ill try find out where you guys have your tailgate party.


    Itrey, i thought only certain seats are good. I thought you can barely see anyting from the upper deck and have to bring binoculars.

    Too bad the game you went to is the one we lost with that stupid field goal hollis nailed at the end of regulation.


    I expect the dome to be real loud, and the atmosphere to be nuts. Anything less will be a dissapointment.
    Well I thought our tickets were great, maybe it was just because I was stoked, lol. You'll have fun regardless though, I can gaurantee that.

    The Vikes actually won that one I went to. It was back in 2000 (the NFC Championship against the Giants year) when Flutie was playin QB for the Bills. The Vikes were down 11 going into the 4th quarter and came back and beat em! It was awesome!

  7. #7
    AngloVike's Avatar
    AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Sandhurst, UK
    Posts
    6,782
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: At last i can finally complete my mecca.

    "ltrey33" wrote:
    The Vikes actually won that one I went to. It was back in 2000 (the NFC Championship against the Giants year) when Flutie was playin QB for the Bills. The Vikes were down 11 going into the 4th quarter and came back and beat em! It was awesome!
    Yep remember that game - was my first trip to the Dome - great game !
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...


  8. #8
    whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,535

    Re: At last i can finally complete my mecca.

    The game is sept 26th (I believe) so the weather will still be good. The days should be in the low 70's and the night the temps will drop to the upper 40' low 50's.

    Coming from Hawaii you will probably want to bring a jacket!

    I was in your beautiful state earlier this year and had a great time, I hope you have as good of time here in Minnesota!!

    Webby if you have a get together let us know!
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

  9. #9
    VKG4LFE's Avatar
    VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Hartford, WI
    Posts
    16,005

    Re: At last i can finally complete my mecca.

    Way to go hawaiian!! I'm glad you finally get to make it to the dome!!

    I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

  10. #10
    hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,412

    Re: At last i can finally complete my mecca.

    "ltrey33" wrote:
    "hawaiianvike21" wrote:
    Shoots webby, we go meet pregame or something. Do you guys have your own tent and stuff like that??? Let me know and ill try find out where you guys have your tailgate party.


    Itrey, i thought only certain seats are good. I thought you can barely see anyting from the upper deck and have to bring binoculars.

    Too bad the game you went to is the one we lost with that stupid field goal hollis nailed at the end of regulation.


    I expect the dome to be real loud, and the atmosphere to be nuts. Anything less will be a dissapointment.
    Well I thought our tickets were great, maybe it was just because I was stoked, lol. You'll have fun regardless though, I can gaurantee that.

    The Vikes actually won that one I went to. It was back in 2000 (the NFC Championship against the Giants year) when Flutie was playin QB for the Bills. The Vikes were down 11 going into the 4th quarter and came back and beat em! It was awesome!

    OH that game, i thought it was the game in 2002 where bledsoe, Drew Bledsoe now tourched us for like 400 yards and 4 tds or something.

    well your probably right about the tix then, no matter what as long as you there, i should have a blast. Ill take Anglos word on it.
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a


Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. This is complete BS
    By ultravikingfan in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 03-07-2008, 07:48 AM
  2. Winfield complete "Package"
    By Kdub4MVP in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 05-22-2006, 07:09 AM
  3. Complete Makeover
    By Webbigale2002 in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 05-18-2006, 03:54 AM
  4. Upgrades Complete
    By Webby in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 03-29-2006, 03:20 AM
  5. To make secondary complete...................
    By ThaSuperFreak33 in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-21-2003, 04:32 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •