Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 36
  1. #21
    Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    8,618

    Re: Landis Sample Tainted

    Whenever there is that type of fame and money involved people are going to try to cheat. I shudder to think how many professional athletes that have won major events have actually been standing on something other than their own two feet. I'm pretty sure there are a lot of cheaters out there that haven't been exposed.

  2. #22
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,271

    Re: Landis Sample Tainted

    :scratch: Two pages already & Cajun hasn't once used "sample" & "taint" in another context.

    The boy is definitely slipping.

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  3. #23
    MensaTice's Avatar
    MensaTice is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,799

    Re: Landis Sample Tainted

    "cajunvike" wrote:
    Meanwhile, Bonds gets a free pass???
    C'mon Caj. Nobody has gotten less of a free pass than Bonds. I'm not a Bonds guy but the witch hunt against him has been far worse than what any of the other roiders have gone through. He is also the face and number one target for any media member when talking about roid scandals.

    [color=red]

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    7

    Re: Landis Sample Tainted

    Heres something to think about--Now Floyd was tested about 10-12 times during the tour--I think I heard it was 8 urine tests and 4 blood tests-that being said how could only ONE test be positive??? and none of them after the stage where this was caught at? As we all know the French press have been have been looking for a way to undermine american cycling for years, well now this happens to come along but after he took the stage win--nothing said when he was over 8 minutes behind--and no positive results after that stage--I mean something like that would stay in a persons system for a long time--its not easy to get rid of out of your body--so someone tell me why no other results have been found positive?--something really stinks here--and it smells pretty damn froggy to me. :evil: :evil:
    People should not fear their governments. Governments should fear their people.

  5. #25
    BadlandsVikings's Avatar
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,572

    Re: Landis Sample Tainted

    "singersp" wrote:
    :scratch: Two pages already & Cajun hasn't once used "sample" & "taint" in another context.

    The boy is definitely slipping.
    It's a little disapointing isn't it. You get accustomed for it to be there al lthe time, and now there is nothing. :cry:

  6. #26
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,271

    Re: Landis Sample Tainted

    "westvirginiavikings" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    :scratch: Two pages already & Cajun hasn't once used "sample" & "taint" in another context.

    The boy is definitely slipping.
    It's a little disapointing isn't it. You get accustomed for it to be there al lthe time, and now there is nothing. :cry:
    In truley expected him to use them both in the same sentence. What a let down.

    He was gunning for 21 G's also & missed the perfect opportunity.

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  7. #27
    BadlandsVikings's Avatar
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,572

    Re: Landis Sample Tainted

    "singersp" wrote:
    "westvirginiavikings" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    scratch Two pages already & Cajun hasn't once used "sample" & "taint" in another context.

    The boy is definitely slipping.
    It's a little disapointing isn't it. You get accustomed for it to be there al lthe time, and now there is nothing. cry
    In truley expected him to use them both in the same sentence. What a let down.

    He was gunning for 21 G's also & missed the perfect opportunity.
    Hopefully he didn't decide to grow up.

  8. #28
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,271

    Re: Landis Sample Tainted

    "westvirginiavikings" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "westvirginiavikings" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    scratch Two pages already & Cajun hasn't once used "sample" & "taint" in another context.

    The boy is definitely slipping.
    It's a little disapointing isn't it. You get accustomed for it to be there al lthe time, and now there is nothing. cry
    In truley expected him to use them both in the same sentence. What a let down.

    He was gunning for 21 G's also & missed the perfect opportunity.
    Hopefully he didn't decide to grow up.

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  9. #29
    nephilimstorm's Avatar
    nephilimstorm is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,184

    Re: Landis Sample Tainted

    When pigs fly???

  10. #30
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,271

    Re: Landis Sample Tainted

    "nephilimstorm" wrote:
    When pigs fly???
    Yep. In response to WVV comment (Hopefully he didn't decide to grow up) about Cajun growing up & not posting any sexually oriented comments.

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Green Bay Beef is Tainted
    By BadlandsVikings in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-25-2007, 11:09 PM
  2. Totino's are Tainted
    By BadlandsVikings in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-02-2007, 09:43 AM
  3. Little League Title Tainted?
    By Overlord in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 08-27-2007, 09:40 PM
  4. Top 11 tainted sports achievements
    By Prophet in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 08-02-2007, 02:56 PM
  5. A + B = C ya Landis gone!
    By COJOMAY in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 08-05-2006, 11:30 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •