Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lakers suck!

muchluv4smoot is offline Team Alumni

Lakers suck!

"triedandtruevikesfan" wrote:
    and if Kobe leaves?

Sorry but it aint gonna happen now. The only reason he was thinking about leaving was because he wanted his own team. He wanted to prove he could win the championship without shaq. All he has heard, is that he won because of shaq and that jordan did it on his own. He wants to do what jordan did, and now that we are gonna trade shaq, he will stay. He is also gonna get so much fricking money from the lakers, that he would be crazy to go somewhere else. He wants to live in LA and the only other choice would be the clippers, but no way he would go there and be the leader, instead of being the lakers leader. Kobe will be a laker for life and I love it!

hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni

Lakers suck!

Hey muchluv, do you live in L.A or something, you sure do know a lot abou all those trade rumors and about rudy tomajanovich signing and becoming are new head coach.

I think i would do the suns trade but request that they add in one more player to that. Stoudamire is a good forward that can help contain duncan, kg, webber and other strong power forwards. Marion would help as well. They both are better then our forwards including malone because of health problems and aging.

Its true we do need to get more younger and more athletic around bryant. THe pistons flat out exposed us on how unathletic we are.

ONce again, heres to a great offseason that sees kobe staying in L.A. :cheers:
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a

muchluv4smoot is offline Team Alumni

Lakers suck!

"hawaiianvike21" wrote:
    Hey muchluv, do you live in L.A or something, you sure do know a lot abou all those trade rumors and about rudy tomajanovich signing and becoming are new head coach.

I think i would do the suns trade but request that they add in one more player to that. Stoudamire is a good forward that can help contain duncan, kg, webber and other strong power forwards. Marion would help as well. They both are better then our forwards including malone because of health problems and aging.

Its true we do need to get more younger and more athletic around bryant. THe pistons flat out exposed us on how unathletic we are.

ONce again, heres to a great offseason that sees kobe staying in L.A. :cheers:

No I don't live in LA but pretty close though, north dakota. LOL. ESPN had a lot on the lakers and trade rumors last week, it was pretty much all they talked about. Expect the Lakers to offer Rudy a contract very soon. he wanted to wait another year, for health reasons, before he came back. I think the chance of being the lakers coach and coaching kobe will get him to return early. I like him a lot and luv his style of coaching. e will get along very well with kobe.

As for the suns trade, I would rather get Joe johnson instead of marion. I have been a suns fan, since the barkley and KJ era, so I have watched marion play a lot. He takes a lot of bad shots and thinks he is a good outside shooter now. HE ISN'T. I like joe johnson though, but don't think he would be in the deal.

so-cal vike is offline Team Alumni

Lakers suck!

Be careful all you T-Wolves fans. Remember they (Lakers) were originally from Minnesota. Nobody here in So-Cal would dis them for their roots. Neither should you. I am happy Shaq is gone, I am happy Kobe is a "Laker for life", and I know that our next championship is just around the corner.

TEXPACK is offline Pro-Bowler

Lakers suck!

What year was it that the Minneapolis Lakers bolted for L.A.?
    Some of us will do our jobs well and some will not, but we will all be judged by only one thing - the result." --Vince Lombardi

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Lakers suck!

1956ish or something

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

rkuriger04 is offline Rookie

Lakers suck!

im checkin here....yep...football site...

hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni

Lakers suck!

"rkuriger04" wrote:
    im checkin here....yep...football site...
    Dude if you havent noticed there is something called offtopic in the clubhouse forum other then just football.
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12