Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lakers suck!

vikingsalltheway is offline Coordinator

Lakers suck!

Hey hawaian vike what happened. :lol:

I felt like dancing the street seeing them lose. It was awesome. :lol: Shaq's a big gump and Kobe is a rapist.
    982be7163de23b12be0039fa7de5b166

hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni

Lakers suck!

Nothing happened, they just got outplayed badly and cant even play like a team to save their lives during the finals.

But hey at least we got our championchip rings already unlike some other nba teams. :roll: :lol:
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a

Big Daddy is offline Starter

Lakers suck!

I hate the lakers, but I do have to give them credit because they are a good team. The scary thing is how easy it was for detroit to do it, WOW. I just liked seeing the lakers get whippewd!
    Happiness is like peeing your pants. Everyone can see it but only you can feel it s warmth!

vikingsalltheway is offline Coordinator

Lakers suck!

"hawaiianvike21" wrote:
    Nothing happened, they just got outplayed badly and cant even play like a team to save their lives during the finals.

But hey at least we got our championchip rings already unlike some other nba teams. :roll: :lol:

No excuses you lost and it was awesome. :lol: I loved seeing the lakers lose, it brought joy to the whole week.
    982be7163de23b12be0039fa7de5b166

GreenBaySlackers is offline Star Spokesman

Lakers suck!

I dont see much of a competition next year in the playoffs, T-wolves vs Pistons in the Championship and detroit kicks the crap out of them, that is if the pistons keep this team unity thing they were playing with in the playoffs this year.

The Twolves are getting a little elderly and are going to need some fresh young talent if they want to continue to compete several years from now. But the Lakers are efectivly screwed next year, they lose Malone, Payton and either Shaq or bryant and thats three starters down. biggest surprise next year will be the bulls though, they will win one round in the playoffs and then be dismissed cruelly in a sweep. thats my prediction at least.

muchluv4smoot is offline Team Alumni

Lakers suck!

"hawaiianvike21" wrote:

Next year, hawaiianvike21, our lakers are gonna relaod this offseason. I hate to see shaq go, but it will be interesting to see a different style of lakers next year without him. At least now we can sign kobe, and still have money for some young, athletic guys to put around him. I hope we get dirk from dallas, in the shaq trade. Dirk and kobe would be a killer 1-2 punch. It sounds like nash will definately be in the deal, and i like him a lot. They are sayin that more than likely antoine walker would be in the deal, and i hate him. 2 other guys that they say might be added to the trade are josh howard and marquis daniels, both of whom are young and very talented players. I hope we don't have to throw in rush, or walton, or cook in with shaq. I wouldn't mind giving up george though. Any ways, it should be a fun offseason for us lakers fans who are looking for something different. Rudy T will be a great coach and will bring the showtime, run and gun style back to LA. Oh yeah, and that sasha guy we got in the 1st round of the draft, sounds like a real player. Sounds like he can come in and contribute next year. He is a 6'7 point guard, so he will cause some matchup problems.

hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni

Lakers suck!

"muchluv4moss" wrote:
    "hawaiianvike21" wrote:

Next year, hawaiianvike21, our lakers are gonna relaod this offseason. I hate to see shaq go, but it will be interesting to see a different style of lakers next year without him. At least now we can sign kobe, and still have money for some young, athletic guys to put around him. I hope we get dirk from dallas, in the shaq trade. Dirk and kobe would be a killer 1-2 punch. It sounds like nash will definately be in the deal, and i like him a lot. They are sayin that more than likely antoine walker would be in the deal, and i hate him. 2 other guys that they say might be added to the trade are josh howard and marquis daniels, both of whom are young and very talented players. I hope we don't have to throw in rush, or walton, or cook in with shaq. I wouldn't mind giving up george though. Any ways, it should be a fun offseason for us lakers fans who are looking for something different. Rudy T will be a great coach and will bring the showtime, run and gun style back to LA. Oh yeah, and that sasha guy we got in the 1st round of the draft, sounds like a real player. Sounds like he can come in and contribute next year. He is a 6'7 point guard, so he will cause some matchup problems.
    Ya i hope if we do trade shaq that we get dirk and at least nash. Mark Cuban has repeated that he doesnt want to trade dirk. I also hope payton stays because we surely lost derek fisher as well.

Excited to see what our draft picks can do, especially sasha. Doesnt that sound like a girls name? :lol: Hopefully he'll be the next peja stojakovich.

Well heres to a productive offseason that sees kobe staying a laker and proving to all those haters that he aint a raper.

BTW, muchluv, are you a regular poster at clublakers.com??? You seem to know a lot and thats where i get all my laker info as well since i obviously dont receive the L.A times and catch KCAL9. :lol:
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Lakers suck!

I hate when people say they loved to see the vikings lose when they know that I love the vikes, so I wouldn't do that to someone else in another sport!! The lakers just got outplayed. I wanted them to win, but they just didn't show up!! Besides, they had already won the NBA championship by beating the T-wolves!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

muchluv4smoot is offline Team Alumni

Lakers suck!

"hawaiianvike21" wrote:
    "muchluv4moss" wrote:
    "hawaiianvike21" wrote:

Ya i hope if we do trade shaq that we get dirk and at least nash. Mark Cuban has repeated that he doesnt want to trade dirk. I also hope payton stays because we surely lost derek fisher as well.

Excited to see what our draft picks can do, especially sasha. Doesnt that sound like a girls name? :lol: Hopefully he'll be the next peja stojakovich.

Well heres to a productive offseason that sees kobe staying a laker and proving to all those haters that he aint a raper.

BTW, muchluv, are you a regular poster at clublakers.com??? You seem to know a lot and thats where i get all my laker info as well since i obviously dont receive the L.A times and catch KCAL9. :lol:

No I am not a poster at clublakers.com. I might have to check that site out. There should be many many things for us lakers fans to talk about this offseason.

I don't actually think cuban will trade dirk either, but I do hope he does though. I know how bad he wants shaq, and if we were smart, we would say no deal unless dirk is in it. I wish they wouldn't have traded antawn jamison away, I would have loved to get him, nash, josh howard and marquis daniels for shaq. Instead it sounds like we would get walker instead of jamison, and god do I hate walker. My friend is a celtics fan, and he hated walker so bad when he played for them. he was so happy when he left, and I know he would give me crap if I had to suffer with him on my favorite team.

Another possible shaq trade, is with the suns. They say we would get marion and stoudamire. I luv stoudamire but don't like marion too much, so that trade wouldn't thrill me too much. Another is with the nets, with us getting kenyon martin, who I also like. I want some athletic guys in here, to get the old showtime lakers game back. This last laker team was so damn boring to watch. A bunch of old guys who can barely make it down the court before the damn shot clock runs out.

Also, payton says he is staying, mainly because of the money he will get paid. No way he would have gotten anything near that much if he was a FA. I think payton will do much better without the triangle offense and shaq on the team. He is better with the ball in his hands, and we saw last year he isn't a stand still jump shooter. I never was a huge fisher fan. Yes, he hit a huge shot for us and probably won us that series against the spurs, but he took way to many dumb shots. Lets get rush some more playing time, he can score from anywhere with his smooth fade away jumper. Cook also needs more PT, he can be a robert horry type. He is a great shooter.

I hope to god rick fox retires already, he has been the one laker I have hated forever. He was useless this season, so he better retire or lets cut him.

I just want a bunch of young athletic guys to put around kobe.

triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired

Lakers suck!

and if Kobe leaves?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast