Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    El Vikingo is offline Ring of Fame

Re: The Laird of Bandrum

"singersp" wrote:
    How much are your property taxes per year?
    :P
    [img width=450 height=360]http://perpetuallyperegrine.files.wordpress.com/2007/06/jealousy.jpg[/img]
    El underdog.

scottishvike is offline Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries

Thanks for taking the time to post this Mike, maybe you me and Ned could form a Scottish clique on PPO.
    ;D I guess the chances are you will never visit your "estate" but rest assured it's in a beautiful part of the world, but then I would say that! By the way I must say unlucky to Singer, I thought the Crads were going to pull it off but the defense couldn't produce when they really needed to.

I hope everybody enjoyed the contest, which will hopefully return for next season.

shockzilla is offline PPO Ambassador
    Blog Entries

Congrats, Mike!

Draft Party at VikingMike's new place!!!!

;D
    PPO Ambassador, Defender of the Purple Faith and Guardian of the Gates of Valhalla

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"scottishvike" wrote:
    Thanks for taking the time to post this Mike, maybe you me and Ned could form a Scottish clique on PPO.
    ;D I guess the chances are you will never visit your "estate" but rest assured it's in a beautiful part of the world, but then I would say that! By the way I must say unlucky to Singer, I thought the Cards were going to pull it off but the defense couldn't produce when they really needed to.

I hope everybody enjoyed the contest, which will hopefully return for next season.
    I think many of us did SV.

Thank you for hosting such a wonderful contest that gave some of us something to look forward to after our Vikings were eliminated from contention.

Perhaps next year, El Vikingo or Anglo can do something similar so one fan will own a part or Spain or Merry Old England.

Greece, Denmark or The Netherlands could be in there as well.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

VikingMike is offline Jersey Retired

"singersp" wrote:
    "scottishvike" wrote:
    ;D I guess the chances are you will never visit your "estate" but rest assured it's in a beautiful part of the world, but then I would say that! By the way I must say unlucky to Singer, I thought the Cards were going to pull it off but the defense couldn't produce when they really needed to.

I think many of us did SV.

Thank you for hosting such a wonderful contest that gave some of us something to look forward to after our Vikings were eliminated from contention.

Perhaps next year, El Vikingo or Anglo can do something similar so one fan will own a part or Spain or Merry Old England.

Greece, Denmark or The Netherlands could be in there as well.

Yes, SV, it was a lot of fun...I would like to visit my estate one day. I'll be sure to let you and Ned know if I do go. ;D
    Any man who afflicts the human race with ideas must be prepared to see them misunderstood. - H.L. Mencken

Come from the land of the ice and snow...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12